Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrooge

How is this thread not buzzing with talk of that ā€˜wedding outfitā€™. Iā€™m shook. Would die on their behalf if I saw someone I know rock up to a wedding in that !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
So glad thereā€™s a thread on this one. I used to really like her.
But today her rant about delivery drivers sheā€™s had enough of because her tacky Louis Vuitton purse wasnā€™t delivered and sheā€™s sick of online shopping ā€œget the shops openā€

does this airhead not realise that delivery driver is putting him/herself at risk to deliver your tacky purchases for the gram ?! And that shops are shut because this deadly virus is killing thousands of people everyday. Stop being such a see you next Tuesday and stop online shopping for un-essentials. Shove a bottle of your perfume up your arse and go away, stupid twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ck2020

VIP Member
She used to be down to earth and dressed like a normal woman now she dresses like a gangster wanna be slut šŸ˜³ can't deal with her reels acting all gangster too šŸ™ˆ
i canā€™t get over her fashion sense itā€™s actually bizarre

Reactions: 3

sourorchid

Aaaggh Iā€™m so glad someone made a thread for this girl. Fuck me she has to be THE most annoying person on my insta right now. I honestly didnā€™t used to mind her at all she was really good slimming world motivation. Then she just jumped around all over her place with her feed. It went all fast fashion and YouTube for a bit... always cheap and tacky stuff, she once did a Playboy haul šŸ¤¢ with the most god awful OTT makeup (letā€™s not go there with the most recent lashes, my lash technician shook her head when I showed her!).. now sheā€™s plugging FM shit left right and centre telling us how much she earns and what a flashy car she has, has no one ever told her to be more modest about her income? And today she tipped me over the edge which is why I had to come on here hahah. That Poundland and The Range haul of pure plastic tat. Honestly 0 class to that girl. Oh and it will all up in landfill one day but I donā€™t think sheā€™s the type to have a moral conscience šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 3

sourorchid

The lashes thing I thought the same, she probably is getting them done although I feel like I saw her do a makeup vid and she was putting on falsies each day and I just thought CBA with that in lockdown! Seriously why bother every day??? I also would love to see what she actually looks like in real life... her face looks super orange compared to her body/hands. And I reckon she poses well and has a larger tummy than she wants to show on Instagram.

Reactions: 2

clonicks

She was much more relatable in the beginning when she was following slimming world. Now sheā€™s just a chav with terrible fashion sense

Miamia1

I have never seen someone brag so much! This fm world wonā€™t last in years to come
came here to say this. Itā€™s so tacky for her to brag about the amount she earns from fm. Especially at a time when people are losing their homes/jobs. Gloating that she earnt Ā£10K in December when lots of families were worrying about having to feed their kids. She is the ultimate dickhead

Jenlouise85

She used to be down to earth and dressed like a normal woman now she dresses like a gangster wanna be slut šŸ˜³ can't deal with her reels acting all gangster too šŸ™ˆ

sourorchid

I honestly canā€™t stand her! The bragging, the filters, the constant tat she buys. So trashy, eugh šŸ¤®

Hk1990

I cannot cope with her and her cringey Reels about why FM is so greatšŸ™„ plus those eyelashes... I have no words.

clonicks

Yeah I first followed her when she was on slimming world. She used to be relatable then but now not at all šŸ˜‚.

Iā€™ve only recently discovered her, or maybe rediscovered her, I really recognise her and think I might have followed her when she posted a lot about SW? Unless Iā€™m thinking of someone else. If it is her, bloody hell sheā€™s changed and not for the better šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1