Emilycat_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new car day...
“Dream car”
No it isn’t your dream car, you had no idea what that car was, you are just following the range trend of all other “influencers/bloggers” when the cash dries up and these lot can’t afford the finance when they buying crappy perfume fad comes to a end, the bailiffs will soon be at the door and Emily hun you will be back in a fiesta like us normal hardworking folk

Reactions: 1
Her dream car was the Audi I’m sure 😂 now it’s this.

“Dream car”
No it isn’t your dream car, you had no idea what that car was, you are just following the range trend of all other “influencers/bloggers” when the cash dries up and these lot can’t afford the finance when they buying crappy perfume fad comes to a end, the bailiffs will soon be at the door and Emily hun you will be back in a fiesta like us normal hardworking folk

It’s inevitable 😂😂can’t see fm going so well a few years down the line to pay that car off, especially now she’s gone part time at work because it’s so great

She won’t be bragging when the debt collectors come a knocking and she’s on a episode of can’t pay we’ll take it away 🤣🤣🤣

I have never seen someone brag so much! This fm world won’t last in years to come
came here to say this. It’s so tacky for her to brag about the amount she earns from fm. Especially at a time when people are losing their homes/jobs. Gloating that she earnt £10K in December when lots of families were worrying about having to feed their kids. She is the ultimate head

Reactions: 2
God the constant bleeping FM shite does my head in - I hate the bragging about how much money ‘she’ is ‘earning’. No YOURE not EARNING it...you have a tit load of followers who you encourage to sign up to it so you can make money from them flogging it to their friends and family. And she doesn’t even spend the money well...tacky LV shite instead and dreadful boohoo clothes.
Also she’s clearly been getting her nails and lashes done in lockdown which pisses me off no end. Oh and one last thing, her new teeth look bleeping ridiculous.

The lashes thing I thought the same, she probably is getting them done although I feel like I saw her do a makeup vid and she was putting on falsies each day and I just thought CBA with that in lockdown! Seriously why bother every day??? I also would love to see what she actually looks like in real life... her face looks super orange compared to her body/hands. And I reckon she poses well and has a larger tummy than she wants to show on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her when she was just an SW blogger but she's lost any sense of individuality now and just follows the same Instagram formula. Surely the influencer bubble has to burst soon, it's all so samey and boring 😴

It’s when she put on her story that she can now afford a boohoo haul 🤢 but then proceeds to buy chav clothes

I used to be indifferent about her but now I can’t stand her. All the talk about the money she’s made is so tacky, you can’t buy class hun. Is there any need to post the money leaving her bank for the ps5?

She has 100% had her lashes done... she was running ‘errands’ today and lashes was clearly one of them. She’s the epitome of ‘money talks, wealth whispers’ - it’s so crude