Emilycat_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does wind me up a lot. All the constant plugging for FM all the bragging about how much she’s making each month off it. AND the eyelashes she’s just got..🤮

Aaaggh I’m so glad someone made a thread for this girl. duck me she has to be THE most annoying person on my insta right now. I honestly didn’t used to mind her at all she was really good slimming world motivation. Then she just jumped around all over her place with her feed. It went all fast fashion and YouTube for a bit... always cheap and tacky stuff, she once did a Playboy haul 🤢 with the most god awful OTT makeup (let’s not go there with the most recent lashes, my lash technician shook her head when I showed her!).. now she’s plugging FM tit left right and centre telling us how much she earns and what a flashy car she has, has no one ever told her to be more modest about her income? And today she tipped me over the edge which is why I had to come on here hahah. That Poundland and The Range haul of pure plastic tat. Honestly 0 class to that girl. Oh and it will all up in landfill one day but I don’t think she’s the type to have a moral conscience 🙃

Reactions: 3
She’s getting worse ... the filtered stories and now the jumping on the calorie counting bandwagon like it’s some sort of new concept. The week before Xmas is never gonna work hun.

Reactions: 1
I knew her many years ago, not well, more knew of her if that makes sense? She seemed a lovely girl then but her insta makes me cringe now. I always thought she was pretty bright too with a decent job so don’t know why she feels the need to constantly try these MLMs

I honestly can’t stand her! The bragging, the filters, the constant tat she buys. So trashy, eugh 🤮

Reactions: 2
She buys some awful clothes and accessories. The eyelashes and the filters on her stories are off putting and I agree I cannot stand the bragging over how much money she earns

So glad there’s a thread on this one. I used to really like her.
But today her rant about delivery drivers she’s had enough of because her tacky Louis Vuitton purse wasn’t delivered and she’s sick of online shopping “get the shops open”

does this airhead not realise that delivery driver is putting him/herself at risk to deliver your tacky purchases for the gram ?! And that shops are shut because this deadly virus is killing thousands of people everyday. Stop being such a see you next Tuesday and stop online shopping for un-essentials. Shove a bottle of your perfume up your arse and go away, stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same! She’s not happy over an unnecessary LV purse to match her bag. God knows what will happen when this perfume business goes down the pan because it will eventually then she’ll be stuck as she’s bragged about dropping hours at her actual job.

So glad there’s a thread on this one. I used to really like her.
But today her rant about delivery drivers she’s had enough of because her tacky Louis Vuitton purse wasn’t delivered and she’s sick of online shopping “get the shops open”

does this airhead not realise that delivery driver is putting him/herself at risk to deliver your tacky purchases for the gram ?! And that shops are shut because this deadly virus is killing thousands of people everyday. Stop being such a see you next Tuesday and stop online shopping for un-essentials. Shove a bottle of your perfume up your arse and go away, stupid twit.
Also need to add she’s booked the afternoon off to do her hair with the dyson air wrap. Sorry what?! No sense of the real world

Last edited: