Emilycat_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they look awful don’t they! I’m so pleased everyone is starting to see this, I don’t know what her boyfriend sees in her 🤣 house full of plastic tat, chavvy clothes, orange as duck and eyelashes like a drag queen. Money really cannot buy class toooo true 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
People are struggling/lost jobs over the last year due to the pandemic... then there’s this braggy witch

732C8E77-545E-4DD2-8A07-381E51AE79A7.png

• Angry
There is something so off with the teeth!! Fair play get veneers if you want to but hers look worse than her before teeth 😐 shame really

I cannot cope with her and her cringey Reels about why FM is so great🙄 plus those eyelashes... I have no words.

Reactions: 2
‘I don’t recommend making your own iced coffee’... pardon??? Milk and coffee with ice in didn’t make you ill 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She’s so dim

I’ve got to say the ‘diet’ she does with this pt is dull as dish water. How the hell does she stick at it? Calorie counting and eating what you want is so much more sustainable!

Who wants to take one for the team and ask her why those ‘strip lashes’ she’s had the entire way through lockdown look so sparse 🤔 lying cow!

Who wants to take one for the team and ask her why those ‘strip lashes’ she’s had the entire way through lockdown look so sparse 🤔 lying cow!
They look better than what’s she’s had put on today, has no one told her less is more 😂