Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ck2020

VIP Member
Her style is just awful. I can’t get over it. Just shows even though she claims she is raking it in she is totally clueless with how to dress... if I tried to go out out looking like that my boyfriend would leave me at home 😂😂
those god awful tracksuits she’s always in are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. No sense of fashion at all

Reactions: 1
Her dream car was the Audi I’m sure 😂 now it’s this.

“Dream car”
No it isn’t your dream car, you had no idea what that car was, you are just following the range trend of all other “influencers/bloggers” when the cash dries up and these lot can’t afford the finance when they buying shitty perfume fad comes to a end, the bailiffs will soon be at the door and Emily hun you will be back in a fiesta like us normal hardworking folk

Scrooge

‘I don’t recommend making your own iced coffee’... pardon??? Milk and coffee with ice in didn’t make you ill 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She’s so dim

She buys some awful clothes and accessories. The eyelashes and the filters on her stories are off putting and I agree I cannot stand the bragging over how much money she earns

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I knew her many years ago, not well, more knew of her if that makes sense? She seemed a lovely girl then but her insta makes me cringe now. I always thought she was pretty bright too with a decent job so don’t know why she feels the need to constantly try these MLMs

Babygalxx

There is something so off with the teeth!! Fair play get veneers if you want to but hers look worse than her before teeth 😐 shame really

Ck2020

VIP Member
I’ve got to say the ‘diet’ she does with this pt is dull as dish water. How the hell does she stick at it? Calorie counting and eating what you want is so much more sustainable!