Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I’ve only recently discovered her, or maybe rediscovered her, I really recognise her and think I might have followed her when she posted a lot about SW? Unless I’m thinking of someone else. If it is her, bloody hell she’s changed and not for the better 🤣

Reactions: 1

Ls2991

She has 100% had her lashes done... she was running ‘errands’ today and lashes was clearly one of them. She’s the epitome of ‘money talks, wealth whispers’ - it’s so crude

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I used to be indifferent about her but now I can’t stand her. All the talk about the money she’s made is so tacky, you can’t buy class hun. Is there any need to post the money leaving her bank for the ps5?

Ls2991

God the constant fucking FM shite does my head in - I hate the bragging about how much money ‘she’ is ‘earning’. No YOURE not EARNING it...you have a shit load of followers who you encourage to sign up to it so you can make money from them flogging it to their friends and family. And she doesn’t even spend the money well...tacky LV shite instead and dreadful boohoo clothes.
Also she’s clearly been getting her nails and lashes done in lockdown which pisses me off no end. Oh and one last thing, her new teeth look fucking ridiculous.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
People are struggling/lost jobs over the last year due to the pandemic... then there’s this braggy bitch

732C8E77-545E-4DD2-8A07-381E51AE79A7.png

• Angry

Scrooge

Who wants to take one for the team and ask her why those ‘strip lashes’ she’s had the entire way through lockdown look so sparse 🤔 lying cow!

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Another new car day...
“Dream car”
No it isn’t your dream car, you had no idea what that car was, you are just following the range trend of all other “influencers/bloggers” when the cash dries up and these lot can’t afford the finance when they buying shitty perfume fad comes to a end, the bailiffs will soon be at the door and Emily hun you will be back in a fiesta like us normal hardworking folk

sourorchid

God they look awful don’t they! I’m so pleased everyone is starting to see this, I don’t know what her boyfriend sees in her 🤣 house full of plastic tat, chavvy clothes, orange as fuck and eyelashes like a drag queen. Money really cannot buy class toooo true 💅🏻

• Haha

sourorchid

She’s getting worse ... the filtered stories and now the jumping on the calorie counting bandwagon like it’s some sort of new concept. The week before Xmas is never gonna work hun.

ffn2021

I used to really like her when she was just an SW blogger but she's lost any sense of individuality now and just follows the same Instagram formula. Surely the influencer bubble has to burst soon, it's all so samey and boring 😴