Emilycat_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is just awful. I can’t get over it. Just shows even though she claims she is raking it in she is totally clueless with how to dress... if I tried to go out out looking like that my boyfriend would leave me at home 😂😂
those god awful tracksuits she’s always in are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. No sense of fashion at all

Reactions: 1
I’ve only recently discovered her, or maybe rediscovered her, I really recognise her and think I might have followed her when she posted a lot about SW? Unless I’m thinking of someone else. If it is her, bloody hell she’s changed and not for the better 🤣

Yeah I first followed her when she was on slimming world. She used to be relatable then but now not at all 😂.

I’ve only recently discovered her, or maybe rediscovered her, I really recognise her and think I might have followed her when she posted a lot about SW? Unless I’m thinking of someone else. If it is her, bloody hell she’s changed and not for the better 🤣

She used to be down to earth and dressed like a normal woman now she dresses like a gangster wanna be slut 😳 can't deal with her reels acting all gangster too 🙈

Reactions: 2
She used to be down to earth and dressed like a normal woman now she dresses like a gangster wanna be slut 😳 can't deal with her reels acting all gangster too 🙈
i can’t get over her fashion sense it’s actually bizarre

Reactions: 3
She was much more relatable in the beginning when she was following slimming world. Now she’s just a chav with terrible fashion sense

Reactions: 2
How is this thread not buzzing with talk of that ‘wedding outfit’. I’m shook. Would die on their behalf if I saw someone I know rock up to a wedding in that !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4