Emily / The Peachicks And Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His comment on that is disgusting too. I’ve been through her account and she honestly seems like a 14 year old, it’s baffling. Emily has come out of this looking so much better
the new girlfriend seems like the type of woman that can’t be without a man for 10 minutes. Bet she hates it if he goes out with friends or something. Plus she really doesn’t seem like the type who could handle him having 3 kids and not always being his priority.

agreed Emily has come out much better and is better off without the loser

Reactions: 5
This really reminds me of what happened to Helen Skelton with her husband as well. Both Emily and Helen are so much better off without the cheating scum bags. Because even if they weren’t technically together beforehand, nobody moves on that fast after the end of their marriage.

Reactions: 1
the new girlfriend seems like the type of woman that can’t be without a man for 10 minutes. Bet she hates it if he goes out with friends or something. Plus she really doesn’t seem like the type who could handle him having 3 kids and not always being his priority.

agreed Emily has come out much better and is better off without the loser
I agree, given the way she posts and acts I can’t imagine her being mature enough to be with a man with kids

Had a little stalk of her Tiktok and she's only 23...I can't see it lasting. To go from living with your parents, to presumably living with a guy who has 3 kids eventually, is a huge jump.

Emily seems a lot happier though and seems like she's out and about spending time with friends/family more.

Reactions: 4
Had a little stalk of her Tiktok and she's only 23...I can't see it lasting. To go from living with your parents, to presumably living with a guy who has 3 kids eventually, is a huge jump.

Emily seems a lot happier though and seems like she's out and about spending time with friends/family more.
It’s so strange, I can’t understand how he would want to go from 3 kids and a wife and a nice home to being with a woman who’s clearly quite immature, so strange

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he turn 30 on his last birthday when they went axe throwing!!!!

he will so regret leaving Emily as the grass is never greener and Emily is living her best life with the kids .

Reactions: 7
Wow yes looks like she may have someone else. They are playing a tricky game. It’s definitely far too soon for other partners to be introduced to the kids but I can see Jack has already done that. I think he’s either at his parents or in some scabby looking flat from what I can see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Emily’s got anyone new. She was at her sisters so probably her fella.
i think jacks back at his parents and the flat is where the new woman lives.

I don’t think Emily’s got anyone new. She was at her sisters so probably her fella.
i think jacks back at his parents and the flat is where the new woman lives.
hmm bit of an odd post then if it's her sisters partners arm. either way i hope she finds someone nice.

Sorry, didn’t see the Instagram story with the guys arm. Yep it does look li,e she’s met someone and I am so happy for her.

I hope she finds someone lovely, she is well shot of her ex.
he will be fuming and gutted that she has found some one else’s🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she's def got a new guy judging by her most recent post (there's a picture of her with a guy and a heart on it). Good for her!

Did anyone see what she put on her stories today? Jack didn’t give her even a card from the kids for Mother’s Day. He is an absolute sack of tit that fella.

• Sad
  • Angry
I hope she returns the favour on Father’s Day!!!
However I do think that maybe her sisters could have done a card with the kids for her,I know I would have.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see what she put on her stories today? Jack didn’t give her even a card from the kids for Mother’s Day. He is an absolute sack of tit that fella.
I saw that too and completely agree with you. Not nice of him as I'm sure she would've done it for him on fathers day from the kids. Having said that she didn't need to post that in my opinion. Keep it personal. She has a partner now, so confide in him not post on socials.

Reactions: 2
Why the duck is his girlfriend hashtagging #bonusmum in the pics of the kids. What a disgusting person, you’re not a mum, you helped him cheat and haven’t even been together a year. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is his girlfriend hashtagging #bonusmum in the pics of the kids. What a disgusting person, you’re not a mum, you helped him cheat and haven’t even been together a year. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.
Immaturity. Playing house!
A real adult would want to nurture the step parent relationship slowly and carefully.
It’s easy to play the doting step mum when they are only around every other weekend or the odd night in the week. It’s a novelty to her. He just winds me up and creeps me out, reminds me of Chris Igham, not grown out of the emo stage. Boke!

Reactions: 6