Emily / The Peachicks And Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows what a tit bag he really is. I really liked Emily and she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this

Reactions: 2
Shows what a tit bag he really is. I really liked Emily and she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this
She has been very dignified throughout as well, when I’m sure she would have known she’d have had a lot of support from people online if she told what happened.

Reactions: 1
He’s posted another story with his new gf today. The guy needs to have some respect for his children and the mother of his children. Fair enough, be in a new relationship but does he really need to flaunt it on Instagram? It’s probably not even 6 months since he and Emily broke up surely? What a head.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Such awful behaviour. It’s not as though he and Emily were casual partners - married with 3 kids and less than 6 months later he is flaunting his new woman. She is well rid of him.

• Wow
When did they split up?
I came across his new girlfriends Instagram and he was liking her pics back in April?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
When did they split up?
I came across his new girlfriends Instagram and he was liking her pics back in April?
She had been away from instagram for a while and then came back on June 5th with a message saying it had been a rough few weeks. So I’m guessing round end of April/start of May?
He was obviously cheating, or getting ready to be with this other woman when he left. Men like that I just find disgusting. Obviously don’t know the ins and outs of it, but seems like the classic split because he strayed.

• Angry
When did they split up?

Who is she?

Never mind… I found her and she does have a look of Emily about her😡

Never mind… I found her and she does have a look of Emily about her😡

Last edited:
My heart breaks for her seeing his Instagram, no respect at all for the mother of his children. They seemed like such a lovely family 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It looks as though when he has the children he has them at Emily’s house (the house they shared together)? That must be a bit weird for them but maybe they have no other option? I’m assuming perhaps he lives with his parents or something v.

It’s nice that Emily seems to be enjoying herself spending time with friends etc these days

It looks as though when he has the children he has them at Emily’s house (the house they shared together)? That must be a bit weird for them but maybe they have no other option? I’m assuming perhaps he lives with his parents or something v.

It’s nice that Emily seems to be enjoying herself spending time with friends etc these days
Oh that is unusual, but nice for the kids for now, to have that stability of being in their home all the time rather than having to get used to too much change at once. Makes sense why all Emily’s stories are her out and about the weekends she doesn’t have the kids.

She’s still around on Instagram and he is still being a complete hole with his new girlfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It isn’t difficult to find his girlfriends TikTok page when you know her name and pretty much confirms there was no time at all between his split with Emily and getting with this new girl, might even be a cross over. She behaves like a silly 15 year old would drive me bananas if that was my husband. Not sure how old she is, maybe she isn’t far off that age 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It isn’t difficult to find his girlfriends TikTok page when you know her name and pretty much confirms there was no time at all between his split with Emily and getting with this new girl, might even be a cross over. She behaves like a silly 15 year old would drive me bananas if that was my husband. Not sure how old she is, maybe she isn’t far off that age 🤮
Ugh agreed, her cringe TikTok ‘best girl he’s ever had’ 🤮🤮 think Emily is better off without him, he seems to act like a 2 year old himself

Reactions: 4
Ugh agreed, her cringe TikTok ‘best girl he’s ever had’ 🤮🤮 think Emily is better off without him, he seems to act like a 2 year old himself
What’s her tiktok? That’s disgusting behaviour Emily is definitely better off without him she seems so lovely.

His comment on that is disgusting too. I’ve been through her account and she honestly seems like a 14 year old, it’s baffling. Emily has come out of this looking so much better

• Wow