Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booyou365

1CBCEF0A-AF8A-440C-BCDA-76D96ACFF63D.jpeg

she’s now posted this. How utterly disgusting. Is she so immature or just completely thick that she doesn’t realise the reason Emily is ‘living off state benefits’ is because she sacrificed her own career in order to raise their children whilst Jack went to work. He then left her after being unable to keep his penis in his pants and she is now left to pick up the pieces of her life. She understandably placed complete trust in the man she loved and married and he betrayed her.
what an absolute pair of cunts they are, I’m absolutely disgusted.
---
And now she’s deleted it 🤣 too late hunny I’ve got it screenshot 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Markusadam

Didn’t he turn 30 on his last birthday when they went axe throwing!!!!

he will so regret leaving Emily as the grass is never greener and Emily is living her best life with the kids .

Reactions: 7

Rainbow Blossom

I'd love for Emily to do a tell all. He always seemed like a pretty dedicated dad, I was quite shocked when it all came out!
She’s doing the right thing keeping a dignified silence. They are only showing themselves up and the best thing she can do for the kids sake is be neutral. They will work it out themselves eventually. Jack’s girlfriend seems like a right piece of work, horrible person. Even if Emily has been a nightmare behind the scenes (who would blame her if that was the case, she lost her husband to a younger woman who he met when he was still very much with Emily) there’s no excuse for the public posting. All I will say is the way you get them is the way you lose them. This new girl is smug she got her prize but when she has popped out another couple of kids, is knackered and has no time for him, he will do the same thing to her.

Reactions: 6

Mrspowell

VIP Member
how old do we think she is? he's about 30 i believe. also they seem to have a house. It's surely not been bought as he and emily were renting before unless he had family chip in. what does he do too? isn't he like a nursery teacher or something....
Jack was 31 in April. His family have no money they won’t have chipped in to anything. He works in a nursery and hasn’t matured at all since I knew him. Never understood what Emily saw in him

• Wow

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
He gives me so much rage that it’s not normal. He and the new girl seem so immature, I feel like a proposal isn’t far off either.
Same, pathetic boy. The parading of the children all over her account is so distasteful. I bet Emily’s new man isn’t doing that and calling himself a bonus dad. Scum honestly

Definitelyme

VIP Member
He gives me so much rage that it’s not normal. He and the new girl seem so immature, I feel like a proposal isn’t far off either.

Rainbow Blossom

Why the FUCK is his girlfriend hashtagging #bonusmum in the pics of the kids. What a disgusting person, you’re not a mum, you helped him cheat and haven’t even been together a year. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.
Immaturity. Playing house!
A real adult would want to nurture the step parent relationship slowly and carefully.
It’s easy to play the doting step mum when they are only around every other weekend or the odd night in the week. It’s a novelty to her. He just winds me up and creeps me out, reminds me of Chris Igham, not grown out of the emo stage. Boke!

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Why the FUCK is his girlfriend hashtagging #bonusmum in the pics of the kids. What a disgusting person, you’re not a mum, you helped him cheat and haven’t even been together a year. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.

Booyou365

Has anyone seen what his child girlfriend has posted on her stories about Father’s Day? If you click to the post it’s basically taking about parental alienation on a page called ‘step mums social club’ which also refers to mothers as ‘bio mum’. Bio mum is what you say when a child is adopted and has no relationship with their mother surely? NOT when their MOTHER is bringing them up alone after their father couldn’t keep it in his pants? If I were Emily I would round house kick that stupid girl straight in the face. Calling herself a step mum after she’s known those children for 6 months is disgraceful. She should be meeting them VERY slowly, it’s basic common sense surely? What if they split up then the kids will have suffered yet another trauma caused by their father who clearly has one brain cell which lives in his pants. Her passive aggressive tik toks are TRAGIC as well, she’d give charl Taylor a run for her money when it comes to eye fucking the camera. Maybe once she hits puberty she’ll realise what an idiot she looks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Becclo44

VIP Member
His comment on that is disgusting too. I’ve been through her account and she honestly seems like a 14 year old, it’s baffling. Emily has come out of this looking so much better
the new girlfriend seems like the type of woman that can’t be without a man for 10 minutes. Bet she hates it if he goes out with friends or something. Plus she really doesn’t seem like the type who could handle him having 3 kids and not always being his priority.

agreed Emily has come out much better and is better off without the loser

Reactions: 5

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Looks like it, she’d tagged him in the story and he had reposted it to his but that’s also gone now!
---
View attachment 2248114View attachment 2248115View attachment 2248117
This is the post, the page itself is 🤮 if my husbands new child bride was referring to me as ‘bio mum’ all hell would break loose. I don’t know how Emily is keeping her cool, especially with all the passive aggressive shit they post.
Oh my good god!!!! Who writes that absolute insanity? As if all mothers in a split family are poisoning their kids minds, that is absolute madness. Written by some very angry person, with a personal vendetta I would say.
Jack has the kids very regularly so I don’t see how that is in any way applicable?
Emily did say the other day things are kind of going on behind the scenes and if this is what she has to put up with online, IRL it must be so much worse. They are vile.

Naptune

the new girlfriend seems like the type of woman that can’t be without a man for 10 minutes. Bet she hates it if he goes out with friends or something. Plus she really doesn’t seem like the type who could handle him having 3 kids and not always being his priority.

agreed Emily has come out much better and is better off without the loser
I agree, given the way she posts and acts I can’t imagine her being mature enough to be with a man with kids

Becclo44

VIP Member
He’s posted another story with his new gf today. The guy needs to have some respect for his children and the mother of his children. Fair enough, be in a new relationship but does he really need to flaunt it on Instagram? It’s probably not even 6 months since he and Emily broke up surely? What a dickhead.

• Wow

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Did anyone see what she put on her stories today? Jack didn’t give her even a card from the kids for Mother’s Day. He is an absolute sack of shit that fella.

• Sad
  • Angry

Markusadam

She’s still around on Instagram and he is still being a complete arsehole with his new girlfriend.

• Angry

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Has she deleted it now? She’s an absolute bitch. The pair of them posting all those things about their year anniversary and how amazing life is. He cheated on his wife with her, she stole someone’s husband. How is that to be celebrated? Should be hanging their heads in shame.

Markusadam

Looks like he cheated. He posted a picture of someone on Instagram stories who I assume is her.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Do you know that for sure?
---

Oh she is so horrible. Imagine being that much of a dickhead, and then thinking it’s ok to post. She helped break up a marriage and a family, why is that something to be proud of?
Yes I know for 100% sure
---
I don’t know for sure. But bearing in mind that Jack left them last May, and just celebrated his year with Fiona in early June, I think it’s a safe bet. Even if it wasn’t physical, the emotional side definitely. And the way Emily approached it all always appeared to be more than we’ve decided to split.
I also know he cheated on her for absolute sure. I’m not going to say how for obvious reasons but you can take that as 100% fact

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4