Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting - she also put a massive video on YouTube saying how she isn’t doing a home tour cause she wants to keep her home private but it’s very obvious where she stays as constant pictures... neighbours houses in full show 🙄
She’s as thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No his name was Michael, and paul used to date the same girl that went on and married matthew flynn, she has a nail shop in falkirk think she comes from money. Emily started following the couple again when paul was taking the piss out of her on Instagram.
The nail girl is the girl Lucy

Yes I’ve thought all her stuff is fake too! Mainly like she had a dressing room and shelving etc but not a box in sight from any purchase! I know how much Chanel bags are and ur keeping the box and packing to keep it in. But her shelf the now has a Tom Ford beauty carrier bag and a box with her name, now we all know she would have the label boxes on there if she had any. I don’t see the point in her having all this fake stuff who is it impressing no one cares. Buy a bag because it’s for u not Instagram.
Good point. They all like to use their boxes as dressing/background props in pics, so if Emily had them, she'd use them.

I find her totally absurd. She's a plain girl with two poses that she constantly recycles, and looks like what she is: a wannabe model pretending in front of her bedroom mirror. I really can't fathom how such a boring Instagram account got 1m followers.

Reactions: 7
Good point. They all like to use their boxes as dressing/background props in pics, so if Emily had them, she'd use them.

I find her totally absurd. She's a plain girl with two poses that she constantly recycles, and looks like what she is: a wannabe model pretending in front of her bedroom mirror. I really can't fathom how such a boring Instagram account got 1m followers.

I can .... she bought them... most of them are ghost followers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just drove past the Ceces owned by Clara tinks and charisse and there’s been a fire and the massive front window smashed?
Wonder what’s happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just posted an insta and they are both in “spring cleaning”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see the window in Claras story?

The full front of the shop is black with smoke damage all the way up into FTT windows too. None of the other windows have been smashed including DeJa boutique next door.

I think Clara is purposefully posting that on insta to show whoever it is that they’ve not done that much damage. Cause she had deleted her insta over the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No his name was Michael, and paul used to date the same girl that went on and married matthew flynn, she has a nail shop in falkirk think she comes from money. Emily started following the couple again when paul was taking the piss out of her on Instagram.
Who’s Michael Sweeney is he from Glasgow?

she’s still trying to sell that Dior bag actual brass neck! doing a bonus ball now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just drove past the Ceces owned by Clara tinks and charisse and there’s been a fire and the massive front window smashed?
Wonder what’s happened?
Was having a nosey on Companies House and Ceces is listed as dissolved from March 2020...interesting!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.