Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I come on here now and then for a nose and a bit of goss (this is what’s this platform is for) and comment on certain things I don’t agree with.. like photo shopping pics etc.. what I do not agree with is targeting people and going out your way your way to make somebody’s else’s life hell.... I’ve been their I’ve done it had my car (paint stripped) had my family home paint stripped and it’s not funny!! It’s not a joke it’s affects people in the long run!! Yes have your say have your point of view, we all are human beings. We all have our points on here and call people out but com-one getting physical

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but I come on here now and then for a nose and a bit of goss (this is what’s this platform is for) and comment on certain things I don’t agree with.. like photo shopping pics etc.. what I do not agree with is targeting people and going out your way your way to make somebody’s else’s life hell.... I’ve been their I’ve done it had my car (paint stripped) had my family home paint stripped and it’s not funny!! It’s not a joke it’s affects people in the long run!! Yes have your say have your point of view, we all are human beings. We all have our points on here and call people out but com-one getting physical
Sorry finding it hard to make any sense of this 😂🙈 who’s “getting physical” also not sure how you getting your car or home paint stripped is anything related to what’s been said about anyone on here 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
what are you on about?you on the wrong thread 😂

p.s .... you don't get that for nothing 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a ramble this is... You OK hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only person who under threat of anything physical on this thread, was Emily Shak's former landlord. Her ex-husband Paul threatened the ageing man over unpaid rent and the condition the couple left his property in.

Though these social media types do like to dox and sic their followers on folks who comment negatively on their posts (heinous crimes like asking for visibility on ad sponsored content, or clarification on inconsistent, contradictory statements), so some people may well have felt threatened... but that doesn't seem of concern to you. Just gossip discussing it, in case harm comes to the people directly trying to orchestrate harm on others, which no one here condones.

Reactions: 6
The only person who under threat of anything physical on this thread, was Emily Shak's former landlord. Her ex-husband Paul threatened the ageing man over unpaid rent and the condition the couple left his property in.

Though these social media types do like to dox and sic their followers on folks who comment negatively on their posts (heinous crimes like asking for visibility on ad sponsored content, or clarification on inconsistent, contradictory statements), so some people may well have felt threatened... but that doesn't seem of concern to you. Just gossip discussing it, in case harm comes to the people directly trying to orchestrate harm on others, which no one here condones.
I honestly can't believe she gets any sponsorship at all even just being connected to him. It's not like it was a secret, I wonder if ASOS and Boohoo know they are endorsing a woman like her.

shes fuked it ,got a few sponsorships but her past will hold her back from bigger,mention of drugs be bad for any clean cut company,she can latch on to her mans nightclub,heard hes changing the name to shaks lol not

Reactions: 2
What are you actually on about ????

shes fuked it ,got a few sponsorships but her past will hold her back from bigger,mention of drugs be bad for any clean cut company,she can latch on to her mans nightclub,heard hes changing the name to shaks lol not
wow did you think of that joke all by yourself

Emily, you made your bed by chasing bad boys with short term cash (which is what it is), rather than seeking man with a future and rising legal income. Your current boyfriend looks like a classroom of children have attacked him with permanent markers.
Whatever floats your boat hen but don't greet about exposure, positive or negative.
Remember..... if your exposure dwindles then there is always the option of doing a "Kardashian" and "leaking: a slut-tape

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emily, you made your bed by chasing bad boys with short term cash (which is what it is), rather than seeking man with a future and rising legal income. Your current boyfriend looks like a classroom of children have attacked him with permanent markers.
Whatever floats your boat hen but don't greet about exposure, positive or negative.
Remember..... if your exposure dwindles then there is always the option of doing a "Kardashian" and "leaking: a slut-tape
Think this was actually posted on the wrong thread

I don’t actually think she is one of those who look for someone with money she doesn’t need it. Yeah Paul was good to her and she got the benefits of it posting it on instagram with cheap outfits dressed up with some designer bags or shoes. Hes been like that with every girl he’s been with always buying them presents. I’ve not seen her say anything about exposure. The only person exposing themselves is him as plenty could come out about him he’s no saint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeh I don’t think that’s emily ... it’s posted in the wrong thread

Think this was actually posted on the wrong thread

I don’t actually think she is one of those who look for someone with money she doesn’t need it. Yeah Paul was good to her and she got the benefits of it posting it on instagram with cheap outfits dressed up with some designer bags or shoes. Hes been like that with every girl he’s been with always buying them presents. I’ve not seen her say anything about exposure. The only person exposing themselves is him as plenty could come out about him he’s no saint.
what you don’t think the girl who jumps from one well known dd in Glasgow to the next is looking for a man with money. I have to say I don’t agree with you on this at all. I don’t think she’s by any means well off and it’s not like she’s probably wanting to go and start working in the high street. That would be a bit of a fall from grace. I highly doubt she’s rolling in it so yeh she needs a man with money it’s at the point of necessity as she bases her whole being on what other people think and she can’t be seen to be “normal”

however I don’t think she’s on the thread posting but it is the correct thread it’s in her name

Reactions: 4
what you don’t think the girl who jumps from one well known dd in Glasgow to the next is looking for a man with money. I have to say I don’t agree with you on this at all. I don’t think she’s by any means well off and it’s not like she’s probably wanting to go and start working in the high street. That would be a bit of a fall from grace. I highly doubt she’s rolling in it so yeh she needs a man with money it’s at the point of necessity as she bases her whole being on what other people think and she can’t be seen to be “normal”

however I don’t think she’s on the thread posting but it is the correct thread it’s in her name
Yeah I get what you mean there may be something in what you are saying but I don’t think it’s about money still, maybe it’s a status. I don’t know her new bf so can’t comment on what he does although I’ve heard bits and bobs from people who do. I do know Paul and Emily tho and She’s not rolling in it but shes doing better than most she’s definitely got more money than Paul, that’s what kills him. Although he does what he does he doesn’t have as much as people think. He owes everyone. Including her family. She’s walked away from the house and left him it even tho she paid for deposit and furniture. So if it was money she was after she would of took what was hers. He wouldn’t be half as bitter if she didn’t have money and done well for herself. He’s controlled everyone he’s been with. She may like the dd life that they can just drop things and fly here and there with her. There’s a definite patten in the guys she goes for “job” wise.

What nightclub does he own?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.