Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How to you know they were at McDonald’s, can’t see that in her Instagram acc, but I saw the pic in the red swimsuit, loosely lol Borat came yo
Mind

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Is her new man not in his mid thirties? I'm sure I read on a thread a while back that his last girlfriend was about 20 and a bit of a dolly bird? I mean even if that was a couple of years ago, he's still in his thirties going out with someone who's not hit twenty yet. I know age gaps don't matter much these days but I'd be a bit insecure if my boyfriend's last girlfriend was about ten years younger than me. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors but splitting from the husband seemed a bit of a knee jerk reaction, the grass isn't always greener, maybe the new man isn't as ready to settle down.
Was she married to Paul ?

Blobpy

I see Kate has made her profile public again.

Clearly missing the validation of strangers liking her pictures.

Also uploading the Emily shak style pics again with a picture of her new hair do... very very odd and stalker-ish.

why does she not realise she does not have a following and that absolutly no one cares about her hair :LOL:
What’s her Instagram?

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Kate seems super young, I know she's 25 but she seems very naive. PG will be getting her anything she wants, money no object lol. And that's amazing when you're 25... But she needs to be careful.

Nestor

The BH west end fire is near me, it was set on fire two nights on the trot 😕. family didn’t live there yet as were renovating they have 5 kids thank god no one was hurt.
was it the house that is doing the renovation insta down that way?

Pebbles123