Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In response to the “birth control app”...I’m not defending Emily at all, but I actually use the app and I love it. Natural family planning is actually about 93% effective when done correctly. Taking your temperature actually pinpoints the day of ovulation. I love the app because it’s so much more accurate than just counting days. Another app I was using at the same time to compare the two was completely off on their estimate of my ovulation. But you have to take your temp at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up before you even sit up in bed. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I am loving it. I feel very in tune with my body. Sorry if I sound salesy. Lol!!

Reactions: 3
I just found this page because someone mentioned it in the comments of Emily’s video. Not gonna lie, it’s kind of nice to know I’m not the only one who is getting fed up with all her ads. ?

Reactions: 10
Is Jess avey channel mum now? she is a single mum but although mentioning it’s so hard being a mum all she does lately is gym, gym, gym coffee dates and now a weekend away.
Jess Avey has been with channel mum since they advertised for their first cohort of mummy vloggers. She would have been with Pete then though.

Last edited:
Mum hack!!
Apple slicer with Af link £5 - identical one from Ikea £1.50!!

Is she that hard up she needs to AF link a apple slicer.

Reactions: 5
Mum hack!!
Apple slicer with Af link £5 - identical one from Ikea £1.50!!

Is she that hard up she needs to AF link a apple slicer.
Can’t she just slice and apple using a knife in her kitchen drawer....?! These people will try to sell ice to the eskimos!!!

Reactions: 6
She didn't even write affiliate!
She's a snake oil saleswoman. She will sell ANYTHING.

Can’t she just slice and apple using a knife in her kitchen drawer....?! These people will try to sell ice to the eskimos!!!
I do use these for the kids snack for school but the actual hack with these is you don’t go right through the skin at the bottom (take the slicer off at the top) and close the apple back together with the core and snap the segments off when eating as it will stop the apple going brown.

It’s just the fact all these hacks she claims as her own when they have been going round online for years before she has ever said it.

The 2 tissue box one was on WhatsupMoms years before she came away with it.

Reactions: 8
These floggers really do love the word hack don't they! Not everything is a hack! It's a pretty unnecessary "gadget"!

"Hey sheep want to stop you're children from choking on that whole apple they keep shoving in their throats...follow my mum hack and slice it! Bet you never thought of that before" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She really must not think much of her followers or their intelligence to post something so patronising!

Reactions: 7
"Hey sheep want to stop you're children from choking on that whole apple they keep shoving in their throats...follow my mum hack and slice it! Bet you never thought of that before" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She really must not think much of her followers or their intelligence to post something so patronising!
Next thing you know she'll be telling us to put milk in a sippy cup so our toddlers don't spill it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope iam not the only one getting annoyed with all the "mum hacks" "mum bun" "mum school run outfit" list goes on!!!! Why are they all labelling everything as a "mum". IT'S NORMAL EVERYDAY STUFF!! YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU DO THE SCHOOL RUN AND THROW YOUR HAIR IN A BUN!!!

Reactions: 14
The 2 tissue box one was on WhatsupMoms years before she came away with it.
The tissue box one i've been seeing for years pop up on facebook. WhatsupMoms just nab viral content

Reactions: 2
The tissue box one i've been seeing for years pop up on facebook. WhatsupMoms just nab viral content
I think it may have originated on Pinterest but on Emily’s last mum slack vlog she said she “invented it”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anybody else irritated that she does so many ads and responds to questions of “why?” with “girl’s gotta eat” and that it’s how she makes an income now? Because, yes, you need to eat and so does your family, but you sure as hell didn’t need a new kitchen, 2 Dyson vacuums, $1,000’s on Christmas presents, several vacations every year, and all the other ridiculous things she spends money on!!! I used to love her channel because she was so down to earth and relatable, but now she seems like a fake salesperson and it just makes me feel bad that I’m poor and literally can’t afford to feed my family by the end of the month sometimes.

Reactions: 18
I know she gets so defensive if people complain about her ads and says i gave up my job to do this blah blah
Excuse me love no one told you to give up your job. It was YOUR choice. As far as i can see she isn't struggling either.
As for her husband i won't be surprised if he cheats on her one day. He looks abit fed up of her now. Poor guy

Reactions: 7
I wonder what she will do or film in 5 years when her kids are older and in school full time/ or don’t want to be filmed. She spends money so frivolously, like it will last forever??‍♀Perhaps she should have one less Caribbean holiday a year and save while she can. I used to like Emily but like most mum bloggers they start off pretty humble and down to earth, then the money comes in which makes it difficult for them to say no to selling any any old tat. They start having 25 holidays a year, new car, new house, a Dyson for each room lol. They loose credibility. I’m all for being ambitious, but when the mummy bloggers say they work so hard and ‘girls gotta eat’ it makes me angry-they are basically cons preying on normal lonely and/or guilty mums

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.