Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to work out which one it would be you know! I can't work it out.
Yes I'm sad possibly. But you know. I'm home. In my house. With my kids.
I don't suffer from some bullshit "separation anxiety". I'm not crying into my camera about how this is only the 342nd time I've left them. I don't leave them. Not for a free weekend away, not for a paid #ad meerkat meals post, not for a kiss ass retreat.
I just choose to stay at home and enjoy being a middle aged 30 year old while my kids are small! ?

Reactions: 14
Also Emily's thread is fairly quiet, surely this is drawing more attention to it.

Reactions: 2
Also emily said thread is fairly quiet, surely this is drawing more attention to it.
Yep I hope that when they are hungover in the morning they realise what they have done. Brought more attention to her quiet thread and shown to be as spoilt and bitchy as it was talked about on here! ??

Reactions: 1
Not long back from a 14 hour shift, need to watch something mindless. Whose on this retreat then?

I don't follow Hannah but just looked at her insta. An all white get together. No diversity at all. Zzzz

Reactions: 4
I don't follow Hannah but just looked at her insta. An all white get together. No diversity at all. Zzzz
Og god, she’s the biggest bore! And her husband is worse, a total head. And she’s the first woman to ever have a baby don’cha know! ?

Reactions: 3
Michalak is a racist. It’s evident in their old vlogs

Nope Not 40 yet ??
There are multiple photos of them next to pool, apparently they did loads of swimming. Umm no you didn’t as more like posing and neither of them would ruin their hair and make up. Also, I like Jess but she knows she has a great body and is the only one with shirt open! And what’s with the tagging in callum best’s crystal company in her bikini selfies ??

I didnt recognise many from the photos. Got bored very quickly and watched Catastrophe - far more entertaining.

I’m 29 thank you ?
Jealous of what exactly?
I clean my own house, go on holidays and if I wanted to I could have a cleaner, botox and hair extensions etc but I don’t need to.
Do you not think that it is wrong to make money from undeclared affiliate links?
Do you not think it is wrong to have masses of affiliate links directing followers to amazon where they could be paying a lot more there than shopping around and saving themselves some ££££ because they trust her “good nature”.
Spending over £300 on stocking fillers for her husband when they said they weren’t going to buy each other anything. What a way to make followers feel pressured into over spending over the Christmas period.
I used to be a follower and enjoyed her vlogs.
I think she does too many ads now.

Reactions: 8
It could be Hannah Michalak. She has a potty mouth & thinks she’s hilarious. ?
I'm also thinking Lucie... She's a bit of an arse kisser. Get the feeling if it gets her in Hannah and Jess's good books she'll do anything! But then can imagine her and Emily not close. Emily is too big time for Lucie!

It looks like she has edited about 90% of her fairly recent video titles. She has made them shorter and added AD. This is probably incase she gets reported to the ASA.. she has had the views and sales now so I'm not seeing this as her being changed. Hopefully she will keep it up and write #AD CLEARLY in the title. No idea when this editing was done but it was after her last ad vid which still is hiding the the fact its an ad. She needs to do it when the video is posted.. not months after. Fingers crossed she is learning now and doesnt still think that she is above advertising law.

I’m 29 thank you ?
Jealous of what exactly?
I clean my own house, go on holidays and if I wanted to I could have a cleaner, botox and hair extensions etc but I don’t need to.
Do you not think that it is wrong to make money from undeclared affiliate links?
Do you not think it is wrong to have masses of affiliate links directing followers to amazon where they could be paying a lot more there than shopping around and saving themselves some ££££ because they trust her “good nature”.
Spending over £300 on stocking fillers for her husband when they said they weren’t going to buy each other anything. What a way to make followers feel pressured into over spending over the Christmas period.
I used to be a follower and enjoyed her vlogs.
I think she does too many ads now.
She will literally advertise anything.. including the 'pull out' contraception method! Unbelievable.

• Wow
The Michalaks are both really close with Samantha (ex-BeautyCrush/Samantha Maria) and Jason Davis. Hannah was actually a bridesmaid in their wedding. For those who might not know, Samantha is mixed race. This is the first time I've heard anything about them being racist. What did they say/do? Even if they were not racist, I would never watch their content, no matter how well produced it is. It's incredibly disturbing how sexist Stefan Michalak is. Jason interviewed him for a podcast series he started and Stefan mentioned he had a strong desire to meet Sam Pepper and work with him. I immediately hoped over to their channel and unsubscribed. Hadn't even finished the interview. The best thing is that Jason also recorded this in video format and you could see how visibly uncomfortable he was. Dare I say he was also incredibly offended and disappointed by how enthusiastic Stefan was. Samantha is a survivor of domestic abuse and Jason is not a fan of toxic masculinity. You could tell the entire thing hit a bit of a nerve with him.

Reactions: 2
The Michalaks are both really close with Samantha (ex-BeautyCrush/Samantha Maria) and Jason Davis. Hannah was actually a bridesmaid in their wedding. For those who might not know, Samantha is mixed race. This is the first time I've heard anything about them being racist. What did they say/do? Even if they were not racist, I would never watch their content, no matter how well produced it is. It's incredibly disturbing how sexist Stefan Michalak is. Jason interviewed him for a podcast series he started and Stefan mentioned he had a strong desire to meet Sam Pepper and work with him. I immediately hoped over to their channel and unsubscribed. Hadn't even finished the interview. The best thing is that Jason also recorded this in video format and you could see how visibly uncomfortable he was. Dare I say he was also incredibly offended and disappointed by how enthusiastic Stefan was. Samantha is a survivor of domestic abuse and Jason is not a fan of toxic masculinity. You could tell the entire thing hit a bit of a nerve with him.
Having a mixed race friend certainly doesn’t prevent them from being racist. If you look at their vlogs from the Notting Hill carnival, a lot of people felt hannah’s behaviour was racist. Given the chance to respond to the criticism, Stef gave a lengthy sarcastic passive aggressive speech about Hannah & the colour brown. It was mortifying & only served to prove that they were both as bad as each other. I agree with you re the sexism. Stef seems to think these issues are all a massive joke

Reactions: 5
Having a mixed race friend certainly doesn’t prevent them from being racist. If you look at their vlogs from the Notting Hill carnival, a lot of people felt hannah’s behaviour was racist. Given the chance to respond to the criticism, Stef gave a lengthy sarcastic passive aggressive speech about Hannah & the colour brown. It was mortifying & only served to prove that they were both as bad as each other. I agree with you re the sexism. Stef seems to think these issues are all a massive joke
I've lost track of how many passive aggressive speeches Stef has given over the years. I was on another board and I remember them posting something about him being passive aggressive towards her followers on Instagram after their second kid was born. I think they also brought up the incident you just mentioned. I'm not from the UK so I didn't really pick up on what everyone was up in arms about. It all makes sense now. Where I'm based when we think of racism, it usually involves black people and Latinos. But for our brothers and sisters across the pond, I've noticed there is a bit more prejudice against people from India and Pakistan.

Does anyone remember when Emily advertised a crappy phone game?! The vlog was titled ‘I’m addicted!’ Bollocks have you got time for that! That’s when I lost faith in her

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry what?
(I'm going off memory here but) she did a morning routine video and in it was an ad for an app that tracks your period and temperature and tells (predicts) your fertile days, so you are to avoid sperm on them days.. but the rest of the month you are free to have unprotected sex! ? it has a really low success rate in comparison to 'proper' contraception. Its fine if someone like E gets pregnant as she has the means for an another child, other women may not be this fortunate and genuinely do this 'contraception' on the advice of her. A small instagrammer that I follow called Carly Musleh had also been approached but was disgusted and turned it down. There was no shock on my face when I saw Emily promoting it. She will promote anything.
Her baby weight loss video where she told how she lost her baby weight using an app called '8fit' or something.. yeah right. She never spoke about them again. She sold that weight loss vid to the highest bidder. She's an unbelievable fake and liar.
Edit to add: She didn't even label that 8fit video as an ad in the title ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.