Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised Emily put her little cleaner rant in the vlog to be honest as it showed a side to her we rarely see. She’s had some rants previously on her vlogs but she was having a good old witch about it ? Obviously struck a nerve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am surprised Emily put her little cleaner rant in the vlog to be honest as it showed a side to her we rarely see. She’s had some rants previously on her vlogs but she was having a good old witch about it ? Obviously struck a chord.
She probably had a rant so the sheep would tell her how hard she works and shower her with praise. These vloggers are narcissistic and thrive off compliments, however any criticism and their massive egos can't handle it.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she had a rant about the cleaner thing, I thought Emily was above such things! I'm not sure what she expected though? I love a cleaning video, that's why I subscribed to her, for cleaning and organisation tips, so when @Queenie said she has a cleaner I was genuinely shocked and felt a bit cheated ? it's like Mrs hinch cleaning things that are already clean, I like to see the real nitty-gritty of someone cleaning an oven that hasn't been done since last christmas!
I have my own business also and 3 kids but I don't have a cleaner ? it's not a typical, normal every day thing. If you do have a cleaner you're very lucky.

Reactions: 11
I am surprised Emily put her little cleaner rant in the vlog to be honest as it showed a side to her we rarely see. She’s had some rants previously on her vlogs but she was having a good old witch about it ? Obviously struck a nerve.
Which vlog is it on because I just watched the center PARC's one and couldn't see it?

Reactions: 3
Hates leaving her boys so much yet she’s at a ‘bloggers retreat’ with loads of other mums who claim to have separation anxiety from their kids..??

Reactions: 9
Which vlog is it on because I just watched the center PARC's one and couldn't see it?
It’s the last raw vlog one ~ about 12.42. Fair enough if they want to witch but she didn’t need to put it in a vlog.

The subtitles is actually her husband but they are basically repeating what the other is saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Severe seperation anxiety but out for the weekend... again. Wow, that is the quickest ever I've seen a mental health problem sorted. She should write a book on that! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so clearly so false in front of the camera, little bitchy chat she had with her husband. Dont like either of them x

Hi all, I'm new here!!! :)

I'm also very disappointed with that little snaky rant she had while cleaning! Really thought she's better than that and hate comments don't concern her much. In one of her videos she mentioned that she always answers with kindness to hate! Well, she proved that it's not true at all. She and her husband sounded very entitled too. I was a dedicated subscriber, but as of now she lost all credibility in my eyes. Constant ads and the amount of stuff they buy is overwhelming too. Their plastic footprint must be humongous.

Reactions: 15
Hi all, I'm new here!!! :)

I'm also very disappointed with that little snaky rant she had while cleaning! Really thought she's better than that and hate comments don't concern her much. In one of her videos she mentioned that she always answers with kindness to hate! Well, she proved that it's not true at all. She and her husband sounded very entitled too. I was a dedicated subscriber, but as of now she lost all credibility in my eyes. Constant ads and the amount of stuff they buy is overwhelming too. Their plastic footprint must be humongous.
Welcome! ?

I came across this website & thread whilst looking for Emily’s planner.
I need to be honest, I am completely shocked that something like this even exists. Do you women not have anything better to do with your time ??
The first thing that sprung to my mind after reading all your nasty comments is JEALOUSY.
She is a woman trying to make a living. Just like everyone else.
I’m not even a massive fan of Emily, I only occasionally watch her videos and I think she’s lovely and motivating. What the duck does it matter to you if she posts ads on her channel or has had Botox or whatever crap you have all been spitting out your vile mouths ?.
Heres a suggestion, DONT WATCH HER VIDEOS if she annoys you so much ?.
You all seem to know every single detail of all her videos, probably the first people to watch her videos as they go up just so you can pick out anything you possibly can from them and come here to witch to make your own sad pathetic selves feel better ? WHAT AN EXISTENCE YOU ALL HAVE ? I honestly can’t get over how bleeping ridiculous and cruel this is. And I could bet hardly any of you would say a thing to her face. Fuckin keyboard gangsters. Get a grip and focus on your own lives

Reactions: 2
I need to be honest, I am completely shocked that something like this even exists. Do you women not have anything better to do with your time ??
The first thing that sprung to my mind after reading all your nasty comments is JEALOUSY.
I’m not even a massive fan of Emily, I only occasionally watch her videos and I think she’s lovely and motivating. What the duck does it matter to you if she posts ads on her channel or has had Botox or whatever crap you have all been spitting out your vile mouths ?.
You all seem to know every single detail of all her videos, probably the first people to watch her videos as they go up just so you can pick out anything you possibly can from them and come here to witch to make your own sad pathetic selves feel better ? WHAT AN EXISTENCE YOU ALL HAVE ? I honestly can’t get over how bleeping ridiculous and cruel this is. And I could bet hardly any of you would say a thing to her face. Fuckin keyboard gangsters. Get a grip and focus on your own lives
Here’s a suggestion. DON’T READ HERE IF IT ANNOYS YOU SO MUCH!! ???

Troll alert guys! Don’t feed it. ???

Reactions: 5
This is a trash thread. What were you expecting?!
Interesting don’t you think that you found this while looking for her planner? Speaks volumes that this site is so popular on google...

Reactions: 6
Hi! ?
You can click the X now!

I honest to god, just feel sorry for you all ? to have so much anger and hate inside you. Put your phone down. Go outside. That’s a good start to being nicer human beings. Good luck with the rest of your lives you’ll need it ? Goodbye ?

Reactions: 2
I honest to god, just feel sorry for you all ? to have so much anger and hate inside you. Put your phone down. Go outside. That’s a good start to being nicer human beings. Good luck with the rest of your lives you’ll need it ? Goodbye ?
Bye! Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! ?

Reactions: 4
............. ???

Oh wait, sorry, I just dozed off for a second there reading your boring comment.

Off you duck then dear. There’s a good girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.