Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This year her favourite sun cream is #ad Boots Soltan *insert rehearsed promotional speech*. Funny that, last year her favourite was #gifted Ambre Solaire. So really Emily your favourite is whatever you were given for free but you expect us to trust you and go out and buy it on your recommendation? Don’t make me laugh.

Reactions: 32
Advertising another gym wear brand! This must be her 4th or 5th since starting the marathon training. It seems like alll she has done this 'charity' run for is sell things to people to make money for herself.

Reactions: 11
When is she going to come out and say this holiday is a #ad?! I predict at the “wedding” with her #gifted dress that she spent weeks begging for.

This holiday looks just as cultureless as her other holidays. She could be anywhere. I understand that she needs to please the kids, and rightly so, but she doesn’t half harp on about how well travelled they are. Resort to resort to resort 🙄.

Reactions: 10
When is she going to come out and say this holiday is a #ad?! I predict at the “wedding” with her #gifted dress that she spent weeks begging for.

This holiday looks just as cultureless as her other holidays. She could be anywhere. I understand that she needs to please the kids, and rightly so, but she doesn’t half harp on about how well travelled they are. Resort to resort to resort 🙄.
If you compare her travels to those of Katie Ellisons you can see who the reap traveller is. I'd rather trek across the country showing my children the world than stuck in the same resort for a fortnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no respect for anyone who uses their children for free stuff and financial gain. Is putting your children's safety and sanity at risk worth it? Her background is in marketing which is perfect for this smoke screen life on YT and Instagram. She constantly contradicts herself but her brand image is good enough that followers don't realise!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t get OVER the self indulgence, having a second wedding, actually walking down the aisle in a white dress when they’re already married WTF? 😂😂😂 What am I missing? I just don’t get the point.
I think it’s pathetic. As my mum always said, “why would you need to renew your vows unless you’d broken them?”
I made my wedding vows for life, not for 10 years and I haven’t broken them, so I really cant see the point of renewing them other than just self indulgence and photos for the gram.

Reactions: 17
So is this holiday to Turks and Caicos and vow renewal an #ad or? Because 10 years isn’t really that special is it?

Reactions: 3
Can’t get OVER the self indulgence, having a second wedding, actually walking down the aisle in a white dress when they’re already married WTF? 😂😂😂 What am I missing? I just don’t get the point.
I think it’s pathetic. As my mum always said, “why would you need to renew your vows unless you’d broken them?”
I made my wedding vows for life, not for 10 years and I haven’t broken them, so I really cant see the point of renewing them other than just self indulgence and photos for the gram.

Purely to stroke their massive egos

Reactions: 5
She needs more attention so wants to do it all again . I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a party when they get back home again. They want all eyes on them .

Reactions: 1
I did not know her husband was a hairdresser.

Found this article in the mirrow from like 10 years ago. Clearly theyve always craved any bit of attention they can get.

IMG_20190806_143517_128.jpg

Last edited:
Emily looks older there than she does now!
It’s amazing what that ad revenue and not actually having to work can do for you. Or it’s the Botox a whole load of botox.

Yeah he owns 2 salons. I love how this pic shows just how much his hairline has receded! 😂
In the wedding pictures the comb over is comical. Guess he couldn’t get away with wearing a cap to his wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's interesting, why do you think that?
She also put an insta story up saying something about going between this and having another baby.
It was a surprise to me as I remember clearly she said no more children.
Maybe she's planting the seed ready for the announcement 🤔

That's interesting, why do you think that?
She also put an insta story up saying something about going between this and having another baby.
It was a surprise to me as I remember clearly she said no more children.
Maybe she's planting the seed ready for the announcement 🤔
She just looked really round in the tummy and has stopped going on about weight loss. But then again she goes on about whatever she is selling that month. So if no one is paying her for that she won’t mention it.

Reactions: 4
Do those kids ever go to a museum?! Seriously all they do is go to the pool and the kids disco!

Do those kids ever go to a museum?! Seriously all they do is go to the pool and the kids disco!
To be fair they are on holiday! When I go on holiday I like to lay by the pool and my kids love the disco. It really isn’t doing them no harm and Emily is a good mum to the boys!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.