Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I noticed that! Not only that but children really should have their hours regulated by YouTube families. How many ads do her kids appear in?! Her kids are practically working to pay for their own school uniform. They are not child models with rules and regulations. They are just normal kids working from home constantly.
Her kids have their own youtube channel aswell

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
New member here and wouldn’t normally comment but didn’t Emily do an ad last year for Tesco (can’t remember if it was YouTube or instagram) for school uniform, saying they always got their inform from there??

Reactions: 4
New member here and wouldn’t normally comment but didn’t Emily do an ad last year for Tesco (can’t remember if it was YouTube or instagram) for school uniform, saying they always got their inform from there??
07AF0CAB-2103-459C-A4B3-2A0A155BA1E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I just checked and yes she did! August last year. She's such a billy bullshitter.

Reactions: 9
She’s also just done an ad for aeg dishwasher. It’s such a shame as her older vlogs were more natural. I understand she needs to make a living but doing every single video as ad or affiliate is getting abit too much. She does also need to remember it’s her viewers who have got her to where she is but a lot seem to be forgetting what helped make them.

Reactions: 13
So do I. Each to their own but if you have something done cosmetically whilst on a social platform have the courage to admit it why hide it unless it’s something you’re ashamed of.

Her lips looks bigger in that picture than they do now. She has very thin lips usually. Yes definitely has botox nowadays.. a lot of it.

I find her inoffensive and just don’t watch her channel because it’s a constant stream of ad’s but I have to laugh at her competition/ giveaway where SHE is the prize 😂😂😂😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 It’s like, babe I know you think very highly of yourself and that’s great, good for you, but why on earth would I want to go have tea with you, you’re not my friend, you’re a saleswoman on the internet that doesn't really give a crap about the person you’re going to have tea with. Is there anyone else finds this hilarious or is it just me?
Would you want to go for tea with an influencer from the Internet that you don’t personally know.

I might start raffling the pleasure of my company to randomers on the Internet... actually no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I find her inoffensive and just don’t watch her channel because it’s a constant stream of ad’s but I have to laugh at her competition/ giveaway where SHE is the prize 😂😂😂😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 It’s like, babe I know you think very highly of yourself and that’s great, good for you, but why on earth would I want to go have tea with you, you’re not my friend, you’re a saleswoman on the internet that doesn't really give a crap about the person you’re going to have tea with. Is there anyone else finds this hilarious or is it just me?
Would you want to go for tea with an influencer from the Internet that you don’t personally know.

I might start raffling the pleasure of my company to randomers on the Internet... actually no.
Haha my thoughts exactly! Fair enough if it was a meet and greet via her own insta/youtube but its an actual Channel Mum competition where you have to subscribe to them 😂 out of all the CM YouTubers she definitely is the most full of herself. She was talking about bringing Matt 🙄 leave him and the dad jokes at home. Hopefully without Matt there she won't do that annoying baby voice too! 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So this channel mum thing, are they all "biggish" vloggers. Or are there smaller (half decent) ones too, I'm half working my lunch break so cant really go looking atm.

So this channel mum thing, are they all "biggish" vloggers. Or are there smaller (half decent) ones too, I'm half working my lunch break so cant really go looking atm.
They are all clones of each other and do the same ads at the same time. Its very annoying. Some are big like Emily and some are small like Kerry Whelpdale/Katie Ellison. Some are even smaller than them.

Re her latest insta. Even her 10 year wedding anniversary is sponsored by Hallmark 🙄 is there anything that she won't sell?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Capitalising on her anniversary. Low life! I can’t wait to see the sponsored Turks and Caicos posts. No really 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.