Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video about the smart meter, talking about energy saving and doing your bit for the planet... and then showing some crap plastic containers from Poundland ! Can’t make it up really!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That comment has been deleted🙄 her friends probably aren't worthy of the grid in Emilys shallow world

Reactions: 6
If you need a PA to damage control for you , you know your doing something wrong

Jesus Christ.
She’s doing an “unpack with me” video.

Who needs to see some random stranger pulling out all their crusty soggy holiday clothes from their suitcase and putting them in the washing pile?
Have we really sunk so low that this actually passes for interesting content?!

Oh look, here’s some crusty shorts. Here’s a sweaty T-shirt with a bit of ice cream down it. Oh, look here’s the flip flops! Better put them away.

Get a grip!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I truly find these packing / unpacking videos a waste of time. I'd much rather watch the paint drying.

When she said that she feels embarrassed to tell people that her job is to make cleaning videos. I very much doubt that this is what she tells people, I imagine that she calls herself a marketer/PR executive of her own company working with big brands. She has a cleaner so she really should feel embarrassed if thats what she tells people her career is. She is a con woman who sells tit to vulnerable women, she doesn't 'just make cleaning videos' and she certainly isn't a marketing executive, she is too shady and her opinion is worth nothing to people anymore to be taken seriously as one of those.

Reactions: 11
The mysterious Lucy & John (of the deleted comment) have suddenly made an appearance in the insta story NOW that they’re home from the “non sponsored” expensive holiday” 🤔

Reactions: 8
Why the duck do they never tell you the price of gifted #AD items.
New double bed with ottoman storage :mad:
Pissed off cos I’ve been looking for a nice one for my teen for ages that’s actually affordable 😢 even entered competitions etc!
And she just bleeping gets given one when she’s already loaded :cry::cry::rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
I actually thought the bed looked horrible, it looked like it should be in a middle aged womans room, not for an 8 year old boy. It really doesn't suit his bedroom imo.

Is it me being a witch for laughing, but Matt's dad called then out on Facebook for leaving other family members out.
Do these people want to be on camera? We saw bits of them scattered throughout the video, but that doesn't mean anything. It's hard to completely edit them out. Personally, if I were friends/related to a vlogger there is no way in hell I'd let you film me or my family then upload it online. Actually I'd be pretty pissed if they whipped out a camera on vacation and started "working." If it's really a vacation then be in the moment with your family and friends.

Reactions: 3
Anyone getting pregnancy vibes from her???
Yes I said that when she posted pictures of them on holiday I think she has too to keep the money coming in or she will be replaced by new young up and coming mummy vloggers. I can’t see many brands wanting to work with high school children so her time is limited.

Reactions: 3
Why the duck do they never tell you the price of gifted #AD items.
New double bed with ottoman storage :mad:
Pissed off cos I’ve been looking for a nice one for my teen for ages that’s actually affordable 😢 even entered competitions etc!
And she just bleeping gets given one when she’s already loaded :cry::cry::rolleyes:
I’ve sent you a private message RE affordable beds like this x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.