Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also putting in a brand new kitchen & then declaring oh we're looking to move as the garden is too small, yes we all have the money to do that, it almost feels like they do up their homes & then almost immediately move so they can do renovation content & get as much free/gifted home renovation stuff as is humanly possible

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really don’t know how she sleeps at night I couldn’t give up my children’s right to privacy for a free holiday or whatever she is selling them for this month. Having a cleaner and doing cleaning videos making real mums feel bad who can’t get things to that unrealistic standard. While she pays someone to do that stuff for her. She is really vile

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah they feel the need to tell everyone they are moving for all the freebies and deals they are going to get! What a life eh. When there are people living on the streets and children living in poverty. I know Emily has shared some details of her childhood and that she was abused. I do feel for her with what she experienced as a child, it must have been just awful but it would be nice for her to put some of her fortune to good use. She just comes across as a spoilt pampered princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So on her latest video 5 things I hate cleaning. Shes cleaning under the sofa... 3.40 into the vlog she pushes the sofa out and you can see there is nothing under it.... next thing there is loads crap there and she says as you can see there are toys etc under it. Its all bull tit, shes out that there for the video. How about she tries to be bleeping real for a change. Shes as fake as Jordons tits!!
Also I noticed that Tesco kids phone she so desperatey needed for Fraser stuffed into that junk drawer - you know the one she was looking at buying but then magically got a partnership deal for?! She’s such a liar, frazer clearly has an iPhone. She’s a 🐍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah they feel the need to tell everyone they are moving for all the freebies and deals they are going to get! What a life eh. When there are people living on the streets and children living in poverty. I know Emily has shared some details of her childhood and that she was abused. I do feel for her with what she experienced as a child, it must have been just awful but it would be nice for her to put some of her fortune to good use. She just comes across as a spoilt pampered princess.
The way she reacted when her son split her head it had nothing to do with his health but she wasn’t worried that he would have a little scar on his face for life. Shows how shallow she is when that’s her concern.

Reactions: 13
She doesn't annoy me as much as lots of other youtube and instagram mums do, however it's clear as with many others doing the same job as her, that she has a wealthy husband. This seems to be the case with many of the other women, too. They are only able to build up the amount of followers and subscribers that they have because they had nice things in the first place, and money to do hauls, decorate their houses grey/white, go on holidays to Vlog, etc.

I just find this really irritating for some reason; probably because they're all wealthy in the first place and could afford to pay for everything yet get constant freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They’re all wealthy in the first place and could afford to pay for everything yet get constant freebies.
So agree with this.
It makes me cross, especially when I think about a young mum who lived in our town who had terminal cancer and the town did a lot of fundraising so she could take her small children on holiday before she passed away. Yet people who can afford expensive holidays are getting them for free? I’m particularly hormonal today but it doesn’t sit right with me. Although I know Emily isn’t the only person getting freebie holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t know how she sleeps at night I couldn’t give up my children’s right to privacy for a free holiday or whatever she is selling them for this month. Having a cleaner and doing cleaning videos making real mums feel bad who can’t get things to that unrealistic standard. While she pays someone to do that stuff for her. She is really vile
I don’t think she needs the kids to sell stuff unlike a lot of mum floggers. Like others have said she’s a shrewd marketer, she could do it without destroying their privacy which makes it even more annoying. If she had to include them, just shoot them from behind lots of celebrities do that to hide their kids identity.
Does anyone remember when she was gifted that air purifier/tester thing? She lit a candle and the air quality went right down & yet she bangs on about using them still (once the ad had been done :rolleyes:)
Notice in the new Costco vid both her & Matt being snarky about how it’s definitely not an ad!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she needs the kids to sell stuff unlike a lot of mum floggers. Like others have said she’s a shrewd marketer, she could do it without destroying their privacy which makes it even more annoying. If she had to include them, just shoot them from behind lots of celebrities do that to hide their kids identity.
Does anyone remember when she was gifted that air purifier/tester thing? She lit a candle and the air quality went right down & yet she bangs on about using them still (once the ad had been done :rolleyes:)
Notice in the new Costco vid both her & Matt being snarky about how it’s definitely not an ad!
Yeah she always like to make a song and dance when something isn’t an ad, just shows she knows herself she does too many. I don’t watch the ones Matt in he Has no personality and how he lets his kids be used as walking breathing advertisements I will never understand. I understand Emily is desperate to be famous and looks up to the likes of the cast of Towie but he should have stood up to their right to privacy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she always like to make a song and dance when something isn’t an ad, just shows she knows herself she does too many. I don’t watch the ones Matt in he Has no personality and how he lets his kids be used as walking breathing advertisements I will never understand. I understand Emily is desperate to be famous and looks up to the likes of the cast of Towie but he should have stood up to their right to privacy.
Money makes people change their morals quicker than anything else. He’s enjoying the new lifestyle, the perks, the holidays, the Land Rover. They have both put that before their children’s privacy and wellbeing.

Her latest insta story talking about her teeth.
That woman loves her teeth and showing them off, it makes me cringe so hard. Especially in the past when she has said that she has a Hollywood smile and the constant talking through a smile to 'show them off', her teeth are average at best, she clearly is deluded over them.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That woman loves her teeth and showing them off, it makes me cringe so hard. Especially in the past when she has said that she has a Hollywood smile and the constant talking through a smile to 'show them off', her teeth are average at best, she clearly is deluded over them.
I was thinking exactly the same her teeth are just normal. I think she loves every single thing about herself. Imagine loving yourself that much . She must see something else when she looks in a mirror cause she is mutton dressed as lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't with this woman. That clip of Jackson wigging out because he wanted his Mom to hold him was disconcerting. When your child is clearly upset and needs their parent maybe have the decency to put the camera down and tend to them. If this were real life you'd be focusing on your kids.

Reactions: 4
Her teeth are fake. If you look at her old videos she has different teeth. She hated them so she got veneers.

I had to laugh at that amazing Tesco phone that Fraser loved was in the junk drawer uncharged. So unloved it’s kept with the junk now if that doesn’t prove that you cant trust a word she says when it come to reviews

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to laugh at that amazing Tesco phone that Fraser loved was in the junk drawer uncharged. So unloved it’s kept with the junk now if that doesn’t prove that you cant trust a word she says when it come to reviews
They are clearly a family of Apple users so I wonder what they did with that that Intel NUC Mini PC she was flogging a month ago in this video? No clue which model they sent to her, but even their budget system is a nice machine for your average user. All we ever see these lifestyle influencers do is donate their clothing. Which is fine if the stuff is brand new with tags or a name brand item with great resale value. But most fast fashion clothing items end up in a textile recycling plant if it doesn't sell in a timely manner. If you would like to read more, click here. Yet they never think about what a blessing unused tech like that phone or that computer might be to a charitable origination. If unused tech it just going to sit tucked away in a drawer then give it to a church or a place that supports a cause you are passionate about. They typically hold auctions and stuff like that computer will fetch a decent price. If it's really old and worthless then by all means recycle it. It just amazes me that someone who claims to have grown up poor can be so wasteful.

Reactions: 8
To be fair it's not like they're ever apart for Fraser to actually need to use a phone! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So this morning is her favourite as it's just her and Jackson day, time for them to spend together just the two of them....and the thousands of instagram followers since she can't put her phone away at any point! Why must these women stick a camera in their childrens faces at every opportunity? Put it away, have eye contact and full interaction with your baby!

So this morning is her favourite as it's just her and Jackson day, time for them to spend together just the two of them....and the thousands of instagram followers since she can't put her phone away at any point! Why must these women stick a camera in their childrens faces at every opportunity? Put it away, have eye contact and full interaction with your baby!
How can she say that spending time with one and not the others is her favourite that’s just cruel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.