Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
I hope iam not the only one getting annoyed with all the "mum hacks" "mum bun" "mum school run outfit" list goes on!!!! Why are they all labelling everything as a "mum". IT'S NORMAL EVERYDAY STUFF!! YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU DO THE SCHOOL RUN AND THROW YOUR HAIR IN A BUN!!!

Reactions: 14

lauvm

Just had to come on here to laugh about the fact that on Emily’s insta stories lots of people are loving her top tip of ..... making the bed in the morning. Who knew? How did we ever cope without Emily telling us what to do!

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Then again, children are widely sold and put to use in cinema and in the advertising industry. The baby whose face is on the nappy pack has earned his/her parents cash. And we take that for granted and don't fuss too much about it. I don't know. 🤷‍♀️
They have working rights and regulations. These vloggers kids work around the clock, being filmed in the bath, in their underwear, in their bed, sleeping, eating, what they got for their birthday, christmas, tantrums etc. Its immoral, an invasion of their privacy and completely different to a child model being on a professional photoshoot for a couple of hours. I would also hope that the parents wouldn't spend their childs money that THEY earned for working.

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
Just seen on stories this morning, out for coffee, "does anyone else get a takeout cup even if you're staying in?!" Erm no, how about reduce, reuse, recycle?! Try bringing your own travel cup in case "your kid has a meltdown or wants to leave"?! ?

• Heart

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Yeah they feel the need to tell everyone they are moving for all the freebies and deals they are going to get! What a life eh. When there are people living on the streets and children living in poverty. I know Emily has shared some details of her childhood and that she was abused. I do feel for her with what she experienced as a child, it must have been just awful but it would be nice for her to put some of her fortune to good use. She just comes across as a spoilt pampered princess.
The way she reacted when her son split her head it had nothing to do with his health but she wasn’t worried that he would have a little scar on his face for life. Shows how shallow she is when that’s her concern.

Reactions: 13

Sln2404

I’ve always been a fan of Emily. Until today.

She’s always told us how she only uses Elemis, all the time. Now she’s advertising Nivea. Raving on about all the ingredients.

Anything for a quick buck! She’s sold out completely now hasn’t she.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I really don’t know how she sleeps at night I couldn’t give up my children’s right to privacy for a free holiday or whatever she is selling them for this month. Having a cleaner and doing cleaning videos making real mums feel bad who can’t get things to that unrealistic standard. While she pays someone to do that stuff for her. She is really vile

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Her latest video made me eye roll. A video about her running couch to 5k aka a massive list of affiliate links for extremely overpriced products. £100 leggings, x3 £100+ trainers, £45 sports bras', £93 headphones and countless other products. Should be labelled an AD for that.
Also no mention of f&f active wear that she was promoting in the new year, convincing people to buy it but wouldn't wear it herself. Also the 8Fit app that she was promoting as the reason she lost her baby weight. No mention of that either in her new fitness journey yet I nearly bought that back in the day before I realised that shes just a saleswoman. I 100% think she is the worst out of the lot of them. She gives very little of herself away as to avoid criticism on these threads.

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Re her latest insta. Even her 10 year wedding anniversary is sponsored by Hallmark 🙄 is there anything that she won't sell?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Genuine Q to you all.. She's one of the biggest 'mummy youtubers' aka saleswomen on youtube.. she gets more subs and views per month than Zoella and Alfie! Yet every video is a fake, undisclosed ad.. how does she not have 22 threads like Meldrum.. how is she flying under the radar? The shit should be hitting the fan for her on here.. she still hasn't addressed the new rules or following them. How is she getting away with it?
Ps her vid today for another ad ? and another date night/day. Seperation anxiety.. only when it suits her.

Sln2404

My child had a sickness bug, I know, I’ll take him to the supermarket & a cafe to really spread those germs around. Not well enough for school but well enough to sit in a cafe. What happened to staying at home when you’re poorly?

• Wow
  • Angry

Queenie

VIP Member
I can't believe there are no replies on this! Emily Norris drives me mad with her #ads every single video or 1 million affiliate links. She is the worst mummy vlogger out there imo in terms of greed.
Her two eldest kids are really bratty too. On one of their expensive holidays they couldn’t sleep so decided to scream & shout & jump in puddles outside their apartment at 4am & she just laughed! If I’d been staying in their apartment block I’d have been furious! They’re the type of family you’d hate to be sat next to on an aeroplane or in the hotel room next door.

• Wow

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Will be followed by the usual vlogs, i.e
Travelling with sooo many children
How to pack a suitcase
100 things I brought from Amazon for our holiday and here are all the affiliate links so I can earn all the £££
Holiday evening routine (how to manage a whole week on holiday without a cleaner)

• Haha

faycaan

She’s also just done an ad for aeg dishwasher. It’s such a shame as her older vlogs were more natural. I understand she needs to make a living but doing every single video as ad or affiliate is getting abit too much. She does also need to remember it’s her viewers who have got her to where she is but a lot seem to be forgetting what helped make them.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
1543398798475.png

@EmilyNorris I just thought I would clarify the annoying voice comment was made by myself. I just couldn't put my finger on the accent and I found it distracting as I tend to just have YouTube on in the back ground. Since then I have now watched a couple of your videos because I'm no longer bothered by your voice and you aren’t as bad as most of your colleagues.

Mummy Floggers project an unrealistic impression on life and I agree with the stepford wife comment. By creating Mummy Planners and cleaning plans etc you come across preachy and conceited because there is not a right way or a correct way of doing things. It’s your way…

It's all very staged and I worry about the pressure this puts on Mothers who don't think they are good enough because they watch someone that can make money out of doing normal jobs like shopping and cleaning - Fair enough and good for you... I wouldn't want to do it and I don’t understand the ‘they are jealous of our jobs’ line a lot of you throw around. I have an office window, I do my hours and go home, and I don’t have people judging my lifestyle because I’m not advertising it on the internet.

Luckily, I'm not easily influenced and can see passed the fakery. You can blame Rebecca Meldrum for opening people’s eyes, she pushed it too far and people snapped. I'm sure the next channel Mum event will be uncomfortable but you an all comfort yourself and call us trolls and haters.

We are not haters just disheartened subscribers.

Reactions: 12

WiKi

Argh!!! Why do they still insist on using #presstrip? It’s a fucking ad!! She’s not press, not a journalist, not a reporter, she’s a YouTuber living off freebies which are #ads!!!

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
They always become less relatable once they sell up and move into a mansion. The reason why youtubers became popular was because its like watching someone who is similar to you. Watching people in mansions who have help is not similar to my life at all lol