Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Her tap to clean stories today... I wonder if she took them before and after the cleaner came 😂 it looks like a totally different time of day based on the light. Hilarious if so. Wants everyone to think she’s this big boss lady going off to London then cleaning her home top to bottom when she gets home.
Haha yes! I thought the same!

Herewego

Nope Not 40 yet ??
There are multiple photos of them next to pool, apparently they did loads of swimming. Umm no you didn’t as more like posing and neither of them would ruin their hair and make up. Also, I like Jess but she knows she has a great body and is the only one with shirt open! And what’s with the tagging in callum best’s crystal company in her bikini selfies ??
Jess was gifted crystals which were around her neck hence why she tagged him!

OliviaPope

Has anybody noticed she isn’t down as one of their creators anymore on channel mums website?!
Your right. The channel mum email address has gone from her YouTube description too last time mentioned was 12th September.

She is - she is the first one in the list for some reason. Everyone else is alphabetical but she is at the top
She doesn’t have the creator badge, they must have messed up that she’s sitting at the top.