Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck has a gift wrapping station in their house? My presents get wrapped on my bedroom floor with the last of a roll of wrapping paper that I’ve found creased under the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can only imagine she gets given so much PR crap that she won't use herself that she's gifting it to people often enough to think a wrapping station is actually useful. I don't think normal people have that many gifts to wrap.

It'll be all the sponsored Matalan clothes she's regifting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck has a gift wrapping station in their house? My presents get wrapped on my bedroom floor with the last of a roll of wrapping paper that I’ve found creased under the bed!
Like every other normal family in the country. Ive always got scraps left when i need to wrap something or the wrapping paper bag is in the loft and i cba to go up there. my partner moans its in the way and puts it in the loft

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a wrapping station …..it’s called the bleeping ironing board!
Me too!!! I do, however, have a gift wrap bag that holds multiple rolls of assorted paper
( mostly Xmas as I ran out one year so now tend to over purchase!!😂😂).
It’s very exclusive and cost me £4.99 from Amazon and has a section for gift tags so it’s dead posh! It lives under my bed!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Me too!!! I do, however, have a gift wrap bag that holds multiple rolls of assorted paper
( mostly Xmas as I ran out one year so now tend to over purchase!!😂😂).
It’s very exclusive and cost me £4.99 from Amazon and has a section for gift tags so it’s dead posh! It lives under my bed!!
You should do a boasting reel ….🤣

• Heart