Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TangerineCheesecake

Literally can’t stand her since she got her new house, totally can’t relate to her any more and just think it’s sickening for her to be bragging about what she’s buying and getting for her house and not even having to save any money. Normal people buy a house and do a bit of decorating but save up to do other things, it’s just not normal to be able to spend 1m on a house and then be able to renovate it all in 1 go as well as buy 1k trampolines for a birthday.
she is totally going to loose her original audience

Reactions: 22

Jayeelizabeth

Dont know if someone else has already said this but I've just watched the Decorate with Me & something struck me. She said they are going all out because this year has been rubbish. Now yes, im well aware its been awful in general but I'm curious to know how her year has been rubbish? (pretty sure she's jumping on the band wagon)! She got to spend more time with her husband and her boys while they were not at school/work, they have moved to a huge house, probably raking in ge cash etc etc!
Personally our year has been pretty miserable covid wise as we haven't been able to see family but other than that it's been relatively positive and I'm choosing to focus on the positives. I got to spend more time with my fiance and daughter, we moved house, my fiance didn't lose his job etc etc. I understand that there are people out there who literally have nothing this Christmas because of how awful this year has been for them! Wish she would get some perspective!

Reactions: 22
Pissing reading the boys daily chores.

“Breakfast”
“Get dressed”
“Brush teeth & hair”
“Eat dinner”
“Bath”

How are these even chores? Should be normal daily things :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Theninth

I'm confused what is the need in making porridge in the slow cooker over night when it only takes minutes to make 🤔 Why the need to find a hack for everything? It's simple enough anyway, got me stumped 🤷‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well maybe your the joke Emily. Maybe just maybe a wee joke about your “quarantine queen” jumper is a joke to you but it certainly isn’t to the thousands that have died because of COVID. I can hear you now in your drawl “oh for gawds sake Matt! They’re saying I’m making a joke of COVID now 🙄”. I’m pretty sure the frontline workers my sister included aren’t parading about their mansions with their QQ jumpers on. You my dear are an absolute rocket!
Did she send her 90yr old granny a jumper? You know, the one she used for a click bait title on her vlog for "beating covid" ... sod off Emily go drag your nipples through some dolmio or something

• Haha

Sweet&Sassy

Baa baa...I’m a sheep who has lost it’s way or rather found my way and had my eyes truly opened up. I don’t think I’ll be the last either. I followed Emily for about a year and really enjoyed her content but this began to waiver in lockdown. I have to agree with what others have said previously, the bragging and extremely costly renovations to her million pound house is just awful right now.
Designers for a kids’ bedroom, Jack and Jill designer bathrooms for the boys, big massive extensions, bathroom makeover etc etc!

Families are losing their jobs, forced to use Foodbanks to feed their families, worried about losing their homes. Deciding where to put a downstairs toilet or not being able to fit a window seat in your office - give us a break. This move has been enlightening. Ad after ad of expensive crap people can’t afford to buy. She loves her channel making her loads of cash, not “you guys, her followers”. She doesn’t reply to any of the suggestions about her home makeover which leads me to think it’s all said for freebies!
A bespoke Christmas decoration by a designer...how about to use that money and put it where it matters, donate to your local foodbank, buy homeless people a meal, etc etc.Practice what she preaches “kill people with kindness”!
I honestly struggle to watch her now and I wish she would pick an accent and stick to it. Essex or Canadian. We’ve heard both!

• Heart

WillowM

Now she’s complaining on stories that everything they had planned for Matt’s Bday is cancelled .. so what was that big igloo event for then ??? I thought that was his main birthday dinner ? Oh how naive of me .. that was just flogging the igloo and fine dining chef delivery services - nothing to do with Matt’s special day 🤔

Reactions: 20

mrtumble

VIP Member
I'm quite astonished at how unregulated social media marketing is. If L'Oréal advertise hair care products on the TV, they have to write 'Cheryl is styled with some natural extensions.' But yet someone with veneers can just freely advertise a teeth whitening product on Instagram?

Aqgirl

She blocked me on Christmas day! Best gift ever! 🥳🥳🥳 I must have touched a nerve saying her Christmas table was tacky last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Slightly gutted I can't hate follow anymore but doing admin like blocking people on Christmas day speaks volumes on her priorities!

• Wow
  • Haha

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

The fucking trampoline and blankets again

Im not surprised Matt the hat was ungrateful, he comes across as really immature. I remember him ‘complimenting’ Emily’s looks on instagram once with something along the lines of ‘better than being stuck with a minger for the rest of your life’ He does not have the hairline to be talking like a teenage boy 😅

I hate how her subscribers always comment on how wonderful it is when he helps out in a video. My husband cooks, cleans, helps out with kids as well as working. So do I. That’s because we are adults. I will never understand why grown women get so excitable about a man not being a lazy shit

• Haha

Sara54321

Why would you hire an interior designer to decorate a 4 year olds bedroom who she doesn't even know so has no idea what his likes and interests are! It's so lacking in personality, there is nothing fun about it, and everything is extortionately expensive. There isn't one thing in there that I would consider for my child's bedroom.

She's such a hypocrite too justifying ridiculously expensive electric blinds with no cords as it's a child's bedroom but then has string bunting hanging off the bed and a cord light in the corner!!

And you can still see the botched wallpaper (that's so special and unique it had to come all the way from America!!) that doesn't match up by the radiator even with the random toy that's placed there!

Reactions: 19

Sonofagun

EMILY
When you read here please note we are all bored of your neverbloodyending trampoline boomerangs.
😉 You’re welcome!

• Heart

LGalb

I actually can’t get over that FHM shoot 🤣
And her quote “Guys just either want me for sex or they fall in love with me”
My god!

• Haha
  • Sick

Teabee

Wtf does husband training her boys even mean? Just raise them to be nice humans. What if they dont want to be husbands 🤣

• Haha

Pilpil55

She’s shared mother pukka’s post about working from home and homeschooling at the same time. She can’t possibly think she is in the same situation than other working parents surely??? She has her partner at home and her “work” consists of filming herself, her children, trying on clothes and making tik Tok videos !

She has hooded eyes, wrinkles and a face full of botox which age her but I also think she acts older. She doesn't have any youthful spark or anything. She screams of an older, stepford wife.
I would say her long “ footballers wives” hair also age her a lot

• Angry
Her children will grow into the type of people the world needs no more of. Entitled, selfish, weak, skittish, coddled snowflakes.

Ugh.

She would give her children participation trophies for everything she could.

Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
In that post about her office on her home account, she sounds so stuck up. I think she's been quite rude publicly about the previous owners. Lots of sly digs about their taste. Which I do get that it will be different to hers, but there's no need to broadcast that to the world it just makes her sound like a cow imo.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Thanks for the info re the dad challenge podcast. I found the video really interesting and I've started following him on social media. For anyone who doesn't want to sit through over an hour video, the upshot is that YouTube in the US have disabled comments and demonetised videos with children in them in order to appease advertisers, who have complained about the number of sickos posting horrendous comments under the videos. And the family vloggers are fuming about the revenues they've lost.

The second part of the video analyses who is watching family vloggers' videos and who is following the Instagram accounts of the insta famous kids. Turns out more than half of the YouTube viewers and Instagram followers are males aged 18-65. So the parents profit massively from essentially selling images of their children to men online.

Just editing to add: the vloggers know this, they have full access to this information and will be analysing it constantly because it's important information when running a social media 'business'. So they're all well aware of who is watching the videos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad