Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the elr style videos have been tagged as gifted / ad from glow by Chloe (also insufferable)
They really should know better considering Emily started off as an iNFLUEnceR

Are we supposed to impressed at this swimsuit launch? Iv found them on shein for a fraction of the price..Yet she is reminding everyone of hard she works creating these designs and to shop small😂piss of with your white labelled goods charging a very greedy mark up Emily!

Reactions: 2
This post made me so angry, The audacity of her to put this out there… does she forget that it wasn’t so long ago she was happily accepting gifted items. Every other post was boo-hoo or misguided, It was okay then, as she didn’t care what other brands were being copied (And I use the term loosely)

the designs are nothing unique. They are basic as hell… Maybe she should think about all the free holidays she’s taken with Primark when putting out ridiculous posts about being copied!

Emily, if you read this come back down to earth with a bang
💥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This post made me so angry, The audacity of her to put this out there… does she forget that it wasn’t so long ago she was happily accepting gifted items. Every other post was boo-hoo or misguided, It was okay then, as she didn’t care what other brands were being copied (And I use the term loosely)

the designs are nothing unique. They are basic as hell… Maybe she should think about all the free holidays she’s taken with Primark when putting out ridiculous posts about being copied!

💥
Sorry what exactly does she think is SOOOOO unique about her 'designs'?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry what exactly does she think is SOOOOO unique about her 'designs'?????
Who bloody knows?
I remember she used to share that I saw it first white shirt all the time so has she copied them?

A basic white shirt and a white skirt, 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird that she'd post that when she created a business around basic bodysuits which can be bought anywhere. I thought her USP was the quality anyway?

She’s been reading here hence the crying post
Absolutely been reading here!and cant handle the fact we are wise to her bullshit! People who cry about working hard rarely know proper hardwork! Signing off on white label items isnt graft Emily! Get a grip girl!

Reactions: 4

💥
Surely she can’t be on about the outfit in the screen shot?😂 you can already get that on basically every fast fashion site.. so who copied who really👀🤣

the delusion is real 🤨😂

Reactions: 4
Her clothes are pretty tit in fairness Iv yet to see an influencer wear the shorte or trousers well. As a petite person I can tell those trousers would still be far too long & would drown my frame rather then flatter it.the cream/white shirt/skirt look so cheap and tacky! And who in there right mind would walk around with her initials on a hoody🤯🤯 just NO!

I really don't like that playsuit or combo she is wearing in the photo above.. that's all from me 🙃 just felt like putting it out there 😂

Reactions: 1