Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two wedding rings and an engagement ring, I think she comes across as really braggy now
Everything is over the top and designer …
These idiots parade everything online then wonder why they end up being robbed etc

Reactions: 10
Two wedding rings and an engagement ring, I think she comes across as really braggy now
Everything is over the top and designer …
These idiots parade everything online then wonder why they end up being robbed etc
Her rings look tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s lost a lot of weight recently, I wonder if she’s on Ozempic.

Reactions: 1
Link in my bio
Link in my bio ✨

just tell them where the bleeping shapewear is from!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once again blown away by the prices of her valentines drop. Never cease to be amazed by what she charges for basic items.

Reactions: 4
I actually liked the look of the red dress as I have something similar.... £90!!!!!! for a basic dress.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her prices are absolutely wild!! You can get high end high street for just a little more.

Reactions: 2
She’s got too big for her boots. If she’d stuck to reasonably priced stuff and the ‘I’m just a normal girl’ vibe, she would do alright. But she’s got ideas above her station and I think people will just go elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand when she uses influencers to comment on her clothes… never to be seen worn ever again by them haha

That dress on josie looks absolutely awful on this morning.
The picture josie put up is so edited…. It’s so unflattering in reality

Reactions: 4
Not her biggest fan but my god has everyone seen her Instagram story? That must of been so terrifying ☹
---
Not her biggest fan but my god has everyone seen her Instagram story? That must of been so terrifying ☹ I feel awful for her to have gone through something like that