Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her annual ‘shoot’ in Dubai, she has delusions of grandeur. What she means is she’s popped to Dubai for a holiday and will take a few photos of her in her overpriced bodysuits and swimwear, and then claim the whole trip as a business expense. Yawn.
she is very smug - she was basically wetting herself with excitement when she got the blue tick !

• Sick
Reactions: 4
You can now request a blue tick, it’s not what it used to be … proper celebs 😂
Like someone else said in another thread it’s only a matter of time before people get bored of the same old posts and tatt they sell

Reactions: 2
Fair play to her doing a pop up shop,she will be raking it in with all the sheep buying her stuff!

Reactions: 1
Okay I know this thread isn’t that busy but I recently bought her shorts and a body suit… the body suit is SO tight and not flattering on the boobs or a particularly revalotory fit tbh. And the shorts have a mismatched stitching in the waist band and it curls up!!! I’ve had no luck so far getting in touch with customer service and for the price I’m frankly pissed off lol x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Okay I know this thread isn’t that busy but I recently bought her shorts and a body suit… the body suit is SO tight and not flattering on the boobs or a particularly revalotory fit tbh. And the shorts have a mismatched stitching in the waist band and it curls up!!! I’ve had no luck so far getting in touch with customer service and for the price I’m frankly pissed off lol x
the bodysuits are awful fitting for a company who reckons they are body confident / size inclusive

I ordered a couple of body suits that if I remember were equivalent to a size 16. I’m not a size 16 across other retailers (unless it’s a bikini top for ex) and I am big busted so took this into account. Both were Waaaaaaayyyyyy to small even with the extenders. Not sure if it was a bad batch but the shorts were off size wise too. I can’t remember the quality as such but the price tag was extortionate for what arrived

• Wow
Who is she kidding with her ELR prices?! I’ve said it before I know but now she’s charging £100 for a beach shirt and trousers that you could get from boohoo for £20!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t think of anything worse than having or attending a joint hen / stag party
It screams upper class

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People really don’t understand that the majority of your pals don’t care that much about your wedding.
Especially going on a joint (??) hen and stag do months after you’ve ALREADY got married. It’s all very self indulgent.
It’s done love, move on.

Reactions: 6
I also bought her bodysuit in an XXL and I’m a size 14 and it gives me the biggest front wedgie and makes my F cup boobs look non existent. Literally the worst thing I’ve bought.
---
She looks awful in her recent photos. She’s had way too much filler to pull off a scraped back ponytail look.

I noticed her TikTok is doing really poor recently
Ps does anyone know how we combine the threads and just have 1?

They’re looking at going on a honeymoon in jan? Isn’t that like two years after the got married? Why are they stringing it out so much.

• Haha