Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so common now for influencers to downplay their formal marriage when they’ve planned a wedding party either abroad or at another venue that doesn’t have a license. I could never.. this is your actual legal ceremony, surely that’s just as important as the celebration? Get your nails done girl!

Reactions: 6
It’s interesting that her narrative is “I used to have an eating disorder and now I’m healed and I love food” when she’s got the visible sternum of someone still deep in restricted eating. It’s new wave thinspo, eating yoghurt in a full face of makeup and silk pajamas, shilling for anyone that will pay you.

Reactions: 5

Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days

Reactions: 4
Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days
Maybe that's why she has to put "the nutritionist" into her title cause she really ain't...

Reactions: 2
Definitely concur with what you say about new wave thinspo. And it’s having the same harmful effects as those black and white tumblr photos did back in the day.

Reactions: 3
All of these little shot things are absolutely useless. That includes your “I saw you coming” Zoe shot Tim Spector

Reactions: 4