Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Him filming her filming on their last night 🥴 imagine never being able to put the camera away and enjoy the moment. Guess that’s the price you pay for getting these freebies but honestly feel they are wasted on these people with constantly looking for the best shot, always filming, always thinking about content. I would hate it.
And yep, NO WAY she paid for any of it. Sly fuck. She is one of the worst out there for her smug fakeness. But, we will never forget your fiancé got you a feeebie engagement ring ✌🏻🤭
IMG_7095.png

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe Em’s WIEIAD posts - I’ve said it before, she doesn’t eat half of what she posts. In my eyes she isn’t a nutritionist or whatever she calls to be, she is a full on London luxury influencer now. Expect to see her on Made in Chelsea next 😆

On a side note, i follow a page called real.life.nutritionist and she is fab! She posts a “why i eat” day in the life every Wednesday which is really interesting.
She’s been called out for it before and her response was it’s not actually what she eats it’s just to give people an idea of what they could be eating

• Haha
  • Wow
I noticed she isn't actually on the UK register for nutritionists and tbh some of the stuff she promotes is really questionable

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It’s so common now for influencers to downplay their formal marriage when they’ve planned a wedding party either abroad or at another venue that doesn’t have a license. I could never.. this is your actual legal ceremony, surely that’s just as important as the celebration? Get your nails done girl! 🤣

Snoopy247

I've spoken to a lot of people about her. I am a doctor and work with nutritionists and dieticians. They all think her recipes are too expensive and that she just promotes things like collagen and magnesium which are not necessary according to then!

Classychick

Chatty Member
I think these days she got the fame and making a book was the right time to get the most money as her recipes got very popular on Instagram and it would be stupid not to do the book NOW while it's 'hot'
But I guess next year she won't be popular anymore
And lots of people don't like all the ADs she does these days .
She got all the deals as it's 'her moment' and she trying to make the most of it and get all the money possible ...

HelloAgain123

As for the boyfriend - no words. He's beyond creepy and his Instagram is the biggest red flag I've seen in a long time. Andrew Tate sums him up perfectly.
And what does it say about her that he’s the type of guy she goes for. She’s far from the image she tries to portray of herself…

adviseplz

VIP Member
I only ever flick though stories now as am not interested in #kindlygifted irrelevant restaurant reviews, and I think the whole “what I eat in a day” thing is highly problematic.

I did however gave in and buy her book. Her food is good, although 90% of the recipes are am described as her “favourite” 🙄🙄🙄.

She definitely needs to drop the “nutritionist” from her name though…. And the probiotic supplement? 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I didn’t think there were enough pictures of her pretending to eat a bowl of pasta.

That said there are a lot of recipes I’m looking forward to trying, and now I don’t have to look at her insta anymore!

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
That’s a good point actually, maybe they’re not her recipes. Plenty of cook books are written by ghost recipe creators.

• Wow

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Have just come across Emily via her appearance with Queen of the Spam Botox Forehead also getting married Alice Liveing - delighted to be introduced to her own thread! 😊

• Haha
I don't think it's worth buying her book because she copies so many people's recipes and just makes whatever is trendy. None of the recipes she posts are particularly unique.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I like her recipes and have made some but they’re a right faff…agree it’s disingenuous not to post the correct calories, I’ve often looked at the recipes and thought ooh that’s good for 400 cals or whatever she claims it is but that explains it
Yeah I often think the portions look tiny too, was one recipe where it serves 2, had decent cals but required 1 chicken breast… to serve 2 😂

• Haha