Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby names?! Considering she thinks it’s perfectly okay for a parent to ditch one of their children there’s absolutely no way she should be a parent.
As for that Courtney; he acts like a child. They shouldn’t be parents, the poor child
I think there would be alot of intervention from the offset if they do decide to have a baby.

Reactions: 3
Baffling that she thinks she could look after 2 or 3 kids when she can barely look after herself 🙄

I've noticed she doesn't seem to like spending money unless it's on dolls and ponies

She could hardly cope with a puppy, baby is a whole different ball game

I've noticed she doesn't seem to like spending money unless it's on dolls and ponies

She could hardly cope with a puppy, baby is a whole different ball game
Literally she moaned none stop the first couple of weeks with the puppy that she was exhausted from the sleepless nights but thinks she’ll handle a newborn. Surely it doesn’t matter if she’s soooo exhausted since she has no job to go to

Reactions: 4
When she first started popping up she didn’t annoy me that much, just thought cartoons were her comfort thing so was like whatever. But now I’m actually baffled at how she’s got to her life being like this. Her mum has most definitely enabled this behaviour, and she uses autism as an excuse for not living in an adult world. I am also neurodivergent and suffer from anxiety, but I have to make it work with my career. My employers know, there are ways things can be adjusted in the workplace. But to not work at all with no plans on ever doing so? Wild. She’s also the most miserable person on TikTok I swear. I found her serious demeanour kind of sweet at first but then realised no, she’s just moany as hell

Reactions: 6
When she first started popping up she didn’t annoy me that much, just thought cartoons were her comfort thing so was like whatever. But now I’m actually baffled at how she’s got to her life being like this. Her mum has most definitely enabled this behaviour, and she uses autism as an excuse for not living in an adult world. I am also neurodivergent and suffer from anxiety, but I have to make it work with my career. My employers know, there are ways things can be adjusted in the workplace. But to not work at all with no plans on ever doing so? Wild. She’s also the most miserable person on TikTok I swear. I found her serious demeanour kind of sweet at first but then realised no, she’s just moany as hell
I’ve noticed this too, every time they try something new or go somewhere out to eat etc. she’s always moaning about how it wasn’t that nice. So negative

Reactions: 4
She’s got a face like a slapped arse
She’s always moaning at Courtney. Even when they were picking baby names and he said what he liked, she says “here’s why Courtney won’t be naming our children” he has no say in anything

She’s always moaning at Courtney. Even when they were picking baby names and he said what he liked, she says “here’s why Courtney won’t be naming our children” he has no say in anything
He’s a weirdo n all

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s always rolling her eyes at him as if everything he says is stupid, but from my perspective it looks like he’s a lot more of a functioning adult than she is. He rents his own house, has a job etc.

Reactions: 5
She’s so bloody miserable! Her mum has a lot to answer for. She’s created a lazy slob who needs to stop playing with toys and grow the hell up

• Haha
Just seen she’s posted a tik tok today about finding this thread because she just happened to be googling her username and came across it. Clearly she was looking for it 🤣

• Haha
Just seen she’s posted a tik tok today about finding this thread because she just happened to be googling her username and came across it. Clearly she was looking for it 🤣
I told her on her live the other night about it but she said she already knew 🤷‍♀️

I told her on her live the other night about it but she said she already knew 🤷‍♀️
Interesting that she said she expected most of what was said here but that there was other things she expected to see about her relationship that hadn’t been mentioned. Wonder what she means by that

Reactions: 2
At least Courtney is a member of the real world, job, lives alone.

I reckon he could do so much better than her moaning face

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t even think she wants to be with Courtney anymore, but she’s too far in to break it off. I get that couples bicker but she looks and talks to him like she’s constantly mad and fed up of him

Interesting that she said she expected most of what was said here but that there was other things she expected to see about her relationship that hadn’t been mentioned. Wonder what she means by that
I wondered that too. Maybe something about their sex life?

Reactions: 1