Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a spoiled little brat, her lips look terrible the way she speaks exaggerates it honestly they look lumpy

Reactions: 2
I’m probably being stupid but if Emily Canham and imhereforever are the same person why is she commenting on her own photos and replying to herself 😕
E6F8E8E5-0BFE-4452-9733-49BCB8BCF3C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m probably being stupid but if Emily Canham and imhereforever are the same person why is she commenting on her own photos and replying to herself 😕
View attachment 64847
You’re not confused, she is replying to herself, I’m starting to wonder if she sees herself as two different people which is why she says stuff like that’s so emily

Reactions: 6
Since she’s mentioned she removes her sideburns I can’t see anything else, watching today’s vlog it looks so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.