Emily Canham #27 Still desperate for a spouse in her mismatched house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday vlog going up tonight... her birthday was almost 4 weeks ago?? She's either doing this to drag out her birthday, or she just really doesn't care about her content anymore and it took her that long to edit.
The clip she used was so grating too!

'You're supposed to say it's fine' indicates she does in fact know what a friend is supposed to say when they make a negative comment about themselves, pity she forgot when Em Shel said something similar and Emily just nodded along.

Also hilarious she thinks her wardrobe is the problem in her life, not her whole (lack of) personality!

Reactions: 9
Just watched EmShels new vlog and saw this comment and I couldn’t agree more. She’s so much more herself when she’s not with Emily C. It’s like Emily completely steals her sparkle and puts her down. She’s silly in the vlog in a way she would never be with Emily C around being so serious!
Imagine someone saying this about you and your best friend. Emily needs to take a long hard look at herself. It’s ironic that the closest person to her is someone she doesn’t even like.

Her birthday party looks awkward af. Just a bunch of people who don’t know each other and don’t really even know Emily for that matter. I’d feel sorry for her but she’s not a nice person.

Reactions: 16
Imagine someone saying this about you and your best friend. Emily needs to take a long hard look at herself. It’s ironic that the closest person to her is someone she doesn’t even like.

Her birthday party looks awkward af. Just a bunch of people who don’t know each other and don’t really even know Emily for that matter. I’d feel sorry for her but she’s not a nice person.
Maybe she intentionally chose that clip to show Emshel not defending her! Like to prove something. How toxic! But shows she does know how a friend should respond!
---
The clip she used was so grating too!

'You're supposed to say it's fine' indicates she does in fact know what a friend is supposed to say when they make a negative comment about themselves, pity she forgot when Em Shel said something similar and Emily just nodded along.

Also hilarious she thinks her wardrobe is the problem in her life, not her whole (lack of) personality!
sorry replied to the wrong message

Maybe she intentionally chose that clip to show Emshel not defending her! Like to prove something. How toxic! But shows she does know how a friend should respond!

Reactions: 1
Nah what the duck is that clip she posted hahaha everyone’s looking at you like you’re not on the same planet Emily god even your friends hate you. The dirty looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is it just me that wants Em Shel to become more popular than Emily C just to see her face although we all know she would try and say she made it happen for her.

Reactions: 15
She’s so obnoxious in the new vlog when her “friends” are round at hers. She’s trying too hard and it shows.

Reactions: 13
She apparently had chocolate on her face

She had chocolate round her gob. And she’s crazy. Just cut the whole clip.
Is that why? I did wonder! Wow, just goes to show how obsessed she is with being perfect, would have been much more entertaining and relatable if she just left it in and made a joke of it! Or just cut the whole thing out if you’re that bothered! Seriously, I feel like she is just someone who really can’t take a joke and watching her with her so called friends, it was like watching a group of pre pubescent teens giggling about boys and naughty stuff etc they were doing the same over stuffed dates and basil and lemon dizzy drink…..she really does need to remove the rod that’s up her arse and let her hair down a bit!

Reactions: 10
When she showed the most ugly sling back ballet slipper and they all pretended to like it 💀

Freddy was probably the only one who actually did.

I don’t know why that Dom girl bothers to be friends with Emily. Emily blogged throughout school and when she bought the Northamptonshire house. We all saw who her friends were. Dom was not one of them. It’s only when the others all deserted her that she bothered to acknowledge Dom.

Reactions: 4
Did these 2 clowns really have a borderline cryfest in a Chanel store because a pair of shoes made them feel that emotional?

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest vlog was awful.

Every 30 seconds someone was squeeling, it was painful to watch. Her voice is just generally grating but with the squeeling.... I don't know why I watched it.

Imagine having a breakdown in CHANEL over shoes! Hardly the behaviour of an upper class lady, like she pretends she is....

Sorry about commenting on this thread, new one locked etc

I used to watch Emily about 4 years ago, when she looked super unhealthy and stepped away on advice of my ED therapist - she just popped up on my Insta on an ad and I clicked on her page - she looks much better but why are all her comments locked? Can someone summarise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.