Emily Canham #21 Makes more effort with her sourdough than her spaniel #justiceforcody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping rude is it to flatly refuse to go and visit your best friends home town? The North is the best and I say that as a southerner!

Reactions: 21
I really hope that she gets help soon but at the same time it’s disgusting how she purposely tries to get those angles to show off. I cannot imagine the damage she has done to people. And the thing is, even if she does eventually get help she’ll pretend that nothing happened and won’t address it to try undo the damage she’s done, she’ll ignore it.

Reactions: 16
I really hope that she gets help soon but at the same time it’s disgusting how she purposely tries to get those angles to show off. I cannot imagine the damage she has done to people. And the thing is, even if she does eventually get help she’ll pretend that nothing happened and won’t address it to try undo the damage she’s done, she’ll ignore it.
Even in the first clip when she had that black velvet dress on, she looked malnourished and drawn in.

Reactions: 1
Her gift swap with Em Shel was so unequal haha. It actually made me feel quite bad for Em as you could tell she’d put a lot of thought into her gifts and some had deeper meanings but Emily just came across as so empty and vapid it’s honestly like she has no depth to her at all.
Not sure if this makes sense but an example is like when Em gives her the little London set to say never forget how much you love London - so thoughtful and quite lovely showing she knows her friend and Emily gives her cheap and tacky little perfume bottles? It’s so bizarre she just has no concept of life outside of her own entitled little bubble. None of the gifts she gave her “best friend” showed how she knew her friend beyond what we see on YouTube it’s so weird

Reactions: 18
Just to show the blatant difference in what they received from the other person:

1. Something you love:
Em: Calzedonia tights
Emily: 2000 calorie mascara

2. Something you always forget:
Em: Hand sanitizer Emily: London set

3. Something to eat when hangry:
Em: Pret granola
Emily: Barebells protein bars

4. Something you never knew you needed:
Em: Perfume decanters & bobble remover??
Emily: Espresso martini mix

5. Desert island essential:
Em: Compeed
Emily: Nike socks

6. A pick me up:
Em: Lush body butter & shower gel
Emily: McFly CD

7. Something you’d never buy yourself:
Em: F1 top trumps Emily: Luxury chocolate

8. Something for the new year:
Em: bread recipe book
Emily: Disney calendar & Dishoom cookbook

9. Something to make you feel great:
Em: Tony’s chocolate
Emily: Yorkshire tea, English breakfast tea & soy milk, Ralph’s mug

10. Something to do together:
Em: Dinner at Chai Wu in Harrods
Emily: Tickets to see Matilda

Just the blatant difference - Em bought Emily her fave chocolate, Emily got her cheap generic chocolate. Em referenced Emily’s favourite band, fave tea, fave cocktail, favourite mascara and her love of Disney. The London set at least showed some personality. I don’t know anything about Em and still don’t from what Emilu got her - apart from maybe the fact she likes F1 - but bloody top trumps is a shift gift unless you’re a 9 year old boy. Overall, Emily is a thoughtless cheapskate. The end.

Reactions: 14
The tights.. the velvet bow headband with the velvet dress.. someone’s trying to be Lydia Millen!

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice when she starts her vlogs off by saying “good morning” she has this weird American accent

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand why she says she can never find any presents for her family in Bicester village but comes home with loads of designer stuff for herself… sorry but if I had her money the least I could do would be to treat my mum to a designer bag or my big sister to something designer because you know for a fact they would love it. She just buys cheap rubbish for everyone but herself. I.e Ems presents

All I got from the recently blog is her pretending she’s going to order pizza and eat dinner but then not mentioning it again. She clearly has an ED if she’s lying about eating food and then not eating any dinner

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I think she's over-showing her eating now? she definitely reads here because she's showing as if she is eating so much?

Reactions: 13
I thought the same, and with the house renovation aswell. Her accent grates on me so much , when the builder was speaking to her about the stairs, her fake posh accent was so cringe. “Yes yes..,no” like stop pretending you know what you are doing!
I think she's over-showing her eating now? she definitely reads here because she's showing as if she is eating so much?

Reactions: 11
She is daily vlogging but half of the video was from a few weeks ago… why not dedicate an actual video to the renovation. She’s wasting so much good content.

“Sophie we’re not chavs” 🙄

her hair is one thing she is proud of this year. So vapid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is daily vlogging but half of the video was from a few weeks ago… why not dedicate an actual video to the renovation. She’s wasting so much good content.

“Sophie we’re not chavs” 🙄

her hair is one thing she is proud of this year. So vapid.
Wow. Slagging off the north and now using the chav word she really hates the working class.

On another note, anyone have any idea why she was upset and went home last week, do you think her and James finally split up?

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know where her new house is in London? Will she be staying in East London or is it nearer to home?

I wish she'd realise how unbelievably wasteful it is to buy food, only to (I can only assume) throw it out?

Emily, we're in a cost of living crisis. I know it's not affecting you in princess land where you're enjoying the cold weather and wasting food. But honestly, try and find some intellect and empathy buried deep within your skull

Reactions: 8
Wow. Slagging off the north and now using the chav word she really hates the working class.

On another note, anyone have any idea why she was upset and went home last week, do you think her and James finally split up?
There was a murder in her town a few days ago saw it on the mail. She is also arguably nearly from the midlands. Wouldn’t say she is a southerner. Soz Emily

Reactions: 5
She described her parents visiting her flat like them 'being in her brain' 😅...

Empty and completely lacking in personality - I think that's fairly accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.