Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wouldn’t be accepted in my family. I’ve had step cousins before and they’ve always been treated just like blood
Exactly this. Basically she has got knocked up by a member of her extended family and although not blood related or illegal, it’s still bleeping weird. They’ve been raised together as family. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm still trying to work out why we are supposed to care, it's 14 years - 14 years - since the end of The Inbetweeners that she had a bit-part in, and what has she done since then, a few episodes of Dancing on Ice and a tit chat show?

Absolutely outstanding success at staying in the headlines with no substance behind her whatsoever :ROFLMAO: Meghan Markle should bin off her expensive agents and just ask Emily what her secret is!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm still trying to work out why we are supposed to care, it's 14 years - 14 years - since the end of The Inbetweeners that she had a bit-part in, and what has she done since then, a few episodes of Dancing on Ice and a tit chat show?

Absolutely outstanding success at staying in the headlines with no substance behind her whatsoever :ROFLMAO: Meghan Markle should bin off her expensive agents and just ask Emily what her secret is!
I think she won I’m a Celebrity! I remember seeing her mum on Twitter saying that she was struggling to get work just before she did I’m a celebrity. She’s piggybacking off the Robbins connection really. She would have disappeared completely if it wasn’t for her mum and auntie’s being famous. Her sister has done pretty well to keep her in the public eye really.

Reactions: 8
I think she won I’m a Celebrity! I remember seeing her mum on Twitter saying that she was struggling to get work just before she did I’m a celebrity. She’s piggybacking off the Robbins connection really. She would have disappeared completely if it wasn’t for her mum and auntie’s being famous. Her sister has done pretty well to keep her in the public eye really.
Emily was runner up to Harry Redknapp on IAC. She was also team captain on Celebrity Juice for a couple of series before it was axed

Reactions: 6
Emily was runner up to Harry Redknapp on IAC. She was also team captain on Celebrity Juice for a couple of series before it was axed
Ah, I remember her reaching the final so must have misremembered her winning! Yeah she has done a fair bit, but she is just an influencer now.

Reactions: 4
Ah, I remember her reaching the final so must have misremembered her winning! Yeah she has done a fair bit, but she is just an influencer now.
And a bit of a bleep. Both of which seem to qualify one as some sort celebrity these days :LOL: certainly in the eyes of the DM in any case.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has def benefitted from being on I'm a celeb. She has done a couple of documentary type shows on tv, had her own sketch show, live 'comedy' tour & has just filmed Jilly Coopers Rivals series for Netflix. As someone else said, having the Robbins connection also helps! She was always talking about who she wanted to shag & seemed desperate for a man when she was on Celebrity Juice....

Reactions: 5
She also did some weird concept show that sounded like an Alan Partridge joke, Emily Atack, Ruby Wax and Mel B ride horses across the wild west.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whenever I see any mention of her it's only "ex in betweeners actress"

Reactions: 1
She couldn't get Joel Dommet no matter how hard she tried, so she resorts to shagging her step cousin. Keeping it classy as always, Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's not illegal but unwise to quote Schofield. It's a bit gorss alright to turn romantic with someone you see as a family member. Anyway good luck to them.

Reactions: 12