Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was clearly trying to get ahead of all this by deleting any evidence off her insta..

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they'll end up getting married, imagine having to write a wedding speech for them 🤣
At least she won’t have to worry about his side of the family getting on with hers on the day. They all already know eachother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comments on the Daily Mail article :oops:😂😂😂

I feel like your standard for who to have a child with need to be higher than "it's not incest, the baby won't have webbed feet so it's all A-Okay"

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 14-09-32 Pregnant Emily Atack called cousins 'best invention since Ga...png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Really sickly to get pregnant by someone you see as your half sibling. Not illegal but extremely weird and should put any decent minded TV producer off giving her work.
I should think the TV execs positively encourage such things! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I should think the TV execs positively encourage such things! 🤮
I predict a reality show tbh . I saw that Richard Madleys daughter has one the other day, caught a small bit of it. So dull, if she can get one what's stopping Emily

She sells Vardy-esque stories, it’s been low-key known in the PR world for a while. I’ll sell this to the DM for good press in return. She sold all the Grealish story and made out it was someone else. It was painfully obvious in the reporting alone and how favourable it was about her that she had a hand in it.

Reactions: 11
What are your thoughts on her?
I used to really like her but lately I find her a bit try hard and desperate to be relatable.
She's so bland and dresses like a dumpy mum from the early 90s. Plus her ethos is 'If it moves shag it, if it doesn't eat it.'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Family stuff aside... I know it can work if you have a baby with someone after a short time, but they've been together for a year at most? Less than? How awkward is it if they split?

I predict a reality show tbh . I saw that Richard Madleys daughter has one the other day, caught a small bit of it. So dull, if she can get one what's stopping Emily
I know the perfect theme tune

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s with JMU so I assume the only reason she’s all over the DM is they threaten to pull access to their bigger celebs if they don’t promote her. I wouldn’t think anything of falling for a step-cousin if they met in adulthood but they grew up as cousins it’s bleeeee! Something doesn’t have to be illegal or genetically problematic to be GROSS

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice how her face shape has slimmed down since being pregnant…must have been wine bloat!

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell what a state she looks in that green dress with her belly out
She clearly doesn’t own a mirror

Reactions: 1