Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's only one pest here dear, that's you Emily. Please leave us all alone you talent vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s one way to break up a family. Get pregnant by your step cousin. Not actually surprised, any attention is good attention.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She’s pregnant! 😱

Predictable - millennial mid 30's woman claims to be so happy without children and feels no pressure to have them, in the next breath they're pregnant 😴 course you feel no pressure Emily (!)

Also, think you'll get a bit of a shock when you realise how different a human baby is to your "fur baby"!

Reactions: 15
The person named in the daily mail is Al Garner. His dad was married to Emily’s auntie. They all grew up together from a very young age. Unfortunately the uncle has recently died so I can’t imagine this has helped. He was the man in the paper with her who they called a Richard Gere look alike. The family was all so close but don’t seem to be now.
---
When the uncle died she did a whole post on Instagram for him calling him her uncle. Needless to say that has now been deleted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her Instagram. It only goes back to January - was she a late joiner to Instagram or has she deleted before 2023?

Reactions: 1
The person named in the daily mail is Al Garner. His dad was married to Emily’s auntie. They all grew up together from a very young age. Unfortunately the uncle has recently died so I can’t imagine this has helped. He was the man in the paper with her who they called a Richard Gere look alike. The family was all so close but don’t seem to be now.
---
When the uncle died she did a whole post on Instagram for him calling him her uncle. Needless to say that has now been deleted.
S02E01-cs2S1iM8-subtitled.jpg

5 months pregnant according to the Daily Mail

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Came here when I saw her post. I no longer follow her but someone shared it. Interesting news about the baby daddy 👀

Reactions: 3
I'm soooo surprised she's pregnant!!!! She always came across like she'd never find the one or settle down as such.. oh dear 😷
---
---
Whilst it's not illegal it's bleeping bizarre

Reactions: 9