Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel she was about to get negative press or has been caught doing something she shouldn’t so has pulled this out instead. Something is not sitting right with it. The whole comment about playing a character in Inbetweeners I understand but what was her excuse on Celebrity Juice. That was all her! And then her stand up show was 70 percent talking about sex. None of this makes sense. I feel like she’s cried wolf and it’s backfired so she’s now using sexual assault as a way out.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel she was about to get negative press or has been caught doing something she shouldn’t so has pulled this out instead. Something is not sitting right with it. The whole comment about playing a character in Inbetweeners I understand but what was her excuse on Celebrity Juice. That was all her! And then her stand up show was 70 percent talking about sex. None of this makes sense. I feel like she’s cried wolf and it’s backfired so she’s now using sexual assault as a way out.
It comes across that you’re suggesting because she talks about sex or is sexually liberated, she “asks for it” when it comes to dick pics. If so, it genuinely makes me feel sad. I would expect that women should be able to say what they want, wear what they want and have sex as they want without any man thinking he can send an unsolicited dick pic. We’re obviously all entitled to our opinions but women get blamed for mens actions all too frequently.

It may be driven by publicity but regardless, on this occasion I agree 100% with what she’s saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Listening to her on R4 right now, apparently she has a new show on tonight about her online sexual harrassment.

Does anyone else get the feeling she actually LOVES the dirty dack pics and constantly talks about them to advertise for even more of them? Saying she has a constant stream of them in her IG DMs is a straight up lie because accounts you don't follow get put in your requests and images are automatically hidden, you have to tap to unblur them. You have to go into your requests and actively look through them to see the pics, they don't just flash up when you go into your IG app. If you don't accept the message for 30 days it auto deletes.

Still, I guess perpetuating this victim narrative beats getting a job and can be drawn out for several more years yet...
No. I don't think she loves getting them.

Reactions: 10
The messages she gets are truly awful.
Even for her own sanity, could she not switch the option off for Joe Public to message her in the first place. Lots of people in the public eye do this.
I know it shouldn’t be a situation that she has to do that……. But if I was in her shoes for now I would have to do that, for my own peace.

Reactions: 12
I saw her on this morning and she did look quite upset about all the messages she was getting. I personally think she was being genuine in that moment, I don't really like how crude/in your face her personality and comedy is but if I found out my husband/brother/dad etc was going out of their way to message her, implying she was 'asking for it' then I'd be horrified!! It's not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 13
It comes across that you’re suggesting because she talks about sex or is sexually liberated, she “asks for it” when it comes to dick pics. If so, it genuinely makes me feel sad. I would expect that women should be able to say what they want, wear what they want and have sex as they want without any man thinking he can send an unsolicited dick pic. We’re obviously all entitled to our opinions but women get blamed for mens actions all too frequently.

It may be driven by publicity but regardless, on this occasion I agree 100% with what she’s saying.
I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying she’s made her money talking about sex and now she can’t handle it. She shouldn’t be receiving those messages what I’m saying is it’s odd she’s done this now.

Reactions: 9
She may not love the a sort of attention she gets but I would bet all the money I don’t have that she is absolutely loving all the media attention she getting now. This is the most exposure she has had since she won that reality show.

Reactions: 8
Listen if she is going to talk the talk then she needs to walk it too….. A bit late crying wolf!!!
she is a big girl, has management around her too help so I think this is just a bit of PR for her to keep her in the public eye 👁

• Sick
  • Angry
Yeah right. She quickly got the BBC to commission a tv doc, filmed it, it went into production, all to deflect from something. Quite the power she has got. Get real.

I’m sorry
Five mins into her show on bbc2 but how does she get away with her insta pics!?
She is so far from her pics it’s unreal
She is much bigger
Has a double chin
Nothing wrong with any of it but come on her insta is such a huge catfish

I’m sorry
Five mins into her show on bbc2 but how does she get away with her insta pics!?
She is so far from her pics it’s unreal
She is much bigger
Has a double chin
Nothing wrong with any of it but come on her insta is such a huge catfish
Is that the only message you are getting so far?

Reactions: 11
Why isnt she blocking the repeat offenders?

edit - not at all suggesting it’s appropriate or right. I’m watching as the mum of a young teen girl.

Reactions: 7
Why isnt she blocking the repeat offenders?

edit - not at all suggesting it’s appropriate or right. I’m watching as the mum of a young teen girl.
She said when she finally blocked that one guy that she was worried he could then turn up at her door. I get that. She’s put the onus on herself to control someone else’s behaviour by just accepting it. It’s not right and I really do feel for her. We’ve all experienced similar and I don’t know how I’d cope if I experienced it to the same extent she does.

Listen if she is going to talk the talk then she needs to walk it too….. A bit late crying wolf!!!
she is a big girl, has management around her too help so I think this is just a bit of PR for her to keep her in the public eye 👁
Give it a few years out of the limelight and she'll pop up on Only Fans. :rolleyes: I don't honestly know much about the girl other than she was shagging some footballer who was in a relationship, quite the claim to fame. (I'm sure she's done more than that, I'm being facetious).

Reactions: 5
The messages she gets are truly awful.
Even for her own sanity, could she not switch the option off for Joe Public to message her in the first place. Lots of people in the public eye do this.
I know it shouldn’t be a situation that she has to do that……. But if I was in her shoes for now I would have to do that, for my own peace.
You can still go onto someone's profile and hit the message button from there.

I find Emily incredibly irritating but looking at the latest comments on this thread, it's no wonder women are having to make documentaries like hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Some of these comments are absolutely pathetic.

Emily, or indeed any woman, can wear a bikini and put the photo on Instagram
They can talk about sex
They can wear a short skirt
They can even have an Only Fans

It doesn’t mean that they are giving permission for anyone to send unsolicited messages.

She has never asked for it and anyone who thinks that has an absolutely warped mind and is absolutely part of the problem

I have never had an opinion of her either way but I applaud her for bringing this into the limelight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50