Emilia Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people in the comments say this is Emilia. Would like to get that invitation any day šŸ˜‚

Her list of partners don't go back as far as 2011......

It seems anyone on TikTok can make up something by insinuating to get extra views.

Reactions: 2
Her list of partners don't go back as far as 2011......

It seems anyone on TikTok can make up something by insinuating to get extra views.
Whether the TikTok is true or not, that website is not at all going to be fully accurate especially about 2011.

Do you genuinely believe she didnā€™t have relationships before 2012? Thatā€™s basically a complication of rumoured relationships after she became famous.

Reactions: 1
Whether the TikTok is true or not, that website is not at all going to be fully accurate especially about 2011.

Do you genuinely believe she didnā€™t have relationships before 2012? Thatā€™s basically a complication of rumoured relationships after she became famous.
I believe if I had turned down the chance of banging Emilia Clarke I would know the date and time, not just a vague "around 2011". I am calling BS from the person who's put it up. It will just be someone after likes.

I believe if I had turned down the chance of banging Emilia Clarke I would know the date and time, not just a vague "around 2011". I am calling BS from the person who's put it up. It will just be someone after likes.
The woman who posts these stories is not the person who sent them in. You seem unaware that itā€™s a relatively popular account and her style of post.

Plus, I donā€™t see why saying ā€œaround 2011ā€ automatically makes it a lie. I have met famous people in various scenarios and wouldnā€™t have a clue about many of the dates. Plus, Game of Thrones was only released in 2011 so she wasnā€™t nearly as famous.

If it was 2011, Emilia Clarke would have been dating Richard Madden. He's definitely bi, she is maybe and is rumored to be into group s*x, so them hooking up with a guy for a threesome is certainly believable...:D

Isnā€™t Richard madden gay?
Bi seemingly. Long term relationships with men and women so we can only say Bi until he wants to confirm he is gay.
Don't see why he'd have to anyway, he seems extremely private and more power to him not parading everything over the media aswell.

Reactions: 3