Emilia Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh spill the tea on Sue P!!
Not much tea to spill really other than my daughter said she was rather 'stand offish' and appeared a bit arrogant.

The one person my daughter really didn't like much when working as an extra was Gal Gadot. She described her as very 'up herself'. I don't think Sue was anywhere near Gal in terms of diva hood!

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's a great actress, she was terrible in that Terminator film. I was never a massive fan of her GOT character cos I'm all about Queen Cersei, but I hated what they did with Daenerys in the final series. What an absolute mess that was. The only good thing about her character that season was that image in her final episode with the dragon wings behind her, awesome. Heard the Kit rumours, can't say I blame her. She seems lovely but if she's a cheater then that's quite conflicting. I actually she looks better with the Daenerys hair than her natural colour, which seems to wash her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She seems to me that she is a more normal celebrity who has embraced fame better than others. Knowing her limits and not to go overboard with PR and fakeness.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she's a great actress, she was terrible in that Terminator film. I was never a massive fan of her GOT character cos I'm all about Queen Cersei, but I hated what they did with Daenerys in the final series. What an absolute mess that was. The only good thing about her character that season was that image in her final episode with the dragon wings behind her, awesome. Heard the Kit rumours, can't say I blame her. She seems lovely but if she's a cheater then that's quite conflicting. I actually she looks better with the Daenerys hair than her natural colour, which seems to wash her out.
Im not sure how good anyone could have been in the mess that was Terminator Genysis. Agree she's not the worlds best actress but I still quite like her. I liked Dany until the end.
Anyway, I don't think she did cheat with Kit. I think people for some reason decided they would make a good couple, even though they were never on set together at the start of GoT. I think sometimes people see two attractive people, fantasise about them being together then make up crap on the Internet that then gets validated by others and it turns into the 'truth'!

Reactions: 5
Emilia was totally miscast as Sarah Connor, and that film was a mess from start to finish. I don't see Emilia as an action star whatsoever, clearly she was cast off the back of being the super-popular hot actress off GoT and having a huge following. Just like Sophie Turner who is very limited indeed in her abilities got badly cast as Jean Grey off the back of her role in the same TV show and being a redhead at that point.

I think Emilia was great in Me Before You, comedy-drama seems to suit her very well. I think she's got a long career ahead of her. Just not as an action lead in tentpole crap. She's hugely likeable and charismatic and can handle comedy, which many cannot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Emilia was totally miscast as Sarah Connor, and that film was a mess from start to finish. I don't see Emilia as an action star whatsoever, clearly she was cast off the back of being the super-popular hot actress off GoT and having a huge following. Just like Sophie Turner who is very limited indeed in her abilities got badly cast as Jean Grey off the back of her role in the same TV show and being a redhead at that point.

I think Emilia was great in Me Before You, comedy-drama seems to suit her very well. I think she's got a long career ahead of her. Just not as an action lead in tentpole crap. She's hugely likeable and charismatic and can handle comedy, which many cannot.
Yes I agree. She was good in Me before you. I love Jenna Colman too (who is a cracking actress) so I was always going to like it! She has a really lovely smiley girl next door face, so could make a great career in rom com.

Reactions: 2
She’s into the white stuff. So I was told by a friend who was at an event she attended. I was surprised!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s into the white stuff. So I was told by a friend who was at an event she attended. I was surprised!
To be honest I would be surprised if there was anyone in Showbiz who wasnt into the White stuff to some extent, at least recreationally

Reactions: 3
I was a massive GOT fan and was following what the stars were doing in their private life, but since it ended I've lost interest in them all. I think Kit Harington does mostly theatre work these days. He and Rose's country home (I think it was in Kent or Surrey, can't remember exactly) did look quite nice though. Not sure what the rest of the cast have been upto. I think Lena Headey splits time between here and LA. She was living in LA for many years before moving back to Yorkshire. I saw an article the other week of her out in LA with a bloke. She was dating Pedro Pascal for a short period.

I was a massive GOT fan and was following what the stars were doing in their private life, but since it ended I've lost interest in them all. I think Kit Harington does mostly theatre work these days. He and Rose's home did look quite nice though.
I think Kit is in a Marvel TV thing with Richard Madden

Kit Harrington and Richard Madden will be staring in Eternals coming in November for Marvel. Emilia will be joining marvel too. Rose Leslie will be in the new BBC drama that was advertised after line of duty last night Vigil.
Richard is apparently bi, he's been photographed with men and women. But who knows, he never speaks about relationships at all and has never confirmed or denied anything.

Interesting. Oh yeah Emilia Clarke Is going to be in a marvel movie/show I think. You just jogged my memory. There were rumours about Richard Madden being gay. Any truth to that?
He has been two relationships with men in recent times, not bothering to hide them or anything while not publicly stating it (I wish more celebs were like that) and years ago was in a ltr with Jenna Colman that I think ended around the time Cinderella came out. So he is either gay but didnt realise/ want to come out or he is bi. Who knows?

He has been two relationships with men in recent times, not bothering to hide them or anything while not publicly stating it (I wish more celebs were like that) and years ago was in a ltr with Jenna Colman that I think ended around the time Cinderella came out. So he is either gay but didnt realise/ want to come out or he is bi. Who knows?
I think there was also relationships with Ellie Bamber and def linked to Laura Whitmore and Caroline Flack and I'd love to know how much of that was all spin, esp when they were supposed to be arguing about it. 😂
But now it's been men, so who knows🤷‍♀️

I think there was also relationships with Ellie Bamber and def linked to Laura Whitmore and Caroline Flack and I'd love to know how much of that was all spin, esp when they were supposed to be arguing about it. 😂
But now it's been men, so who knows🤷‍♀️
Laura Whitmore and Caroline Flack looked like pr to me. Especially about the 'arguing'. Weren't they meant to be arguing over some other bloke too? IIt could have just been PR to keep his name in the papers rather than bearding though. That happens more. Not sure about Ellie. She was a lot younger than him, as have his boyfriends been. I'd also be shocked if Jenna Coleman was a beard, as she is so private. Some people dont realise their sexuality until they are older, or he could just be bi and prefers guys at the moment, and may go back to preferring women.