Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Have you noticed that everything she does is always the best ever. The best jumper, the best facial, the best gym class, the best meal. She is just so fucking stupid. Can anyone be falling for this utter shite? I actually feel so sorry for her pathetic life. Without begging for gifted experiences/clothes/make up/food, she has nothing. She is empty. And to think, she feels sorry for us :ROFLMAO:
Hahah, yes. Same with all the influencers. It is so sad. I saw her tweets about Uber earlier but as with everything, she has deleted them. Pathetic.

skippyskip

Good point, she never wears jeans! Why did Topshop invite her to this event? I’m not a hello October fan but she’s done a much better job with the advert that Em Shelly Shel. Same old half arsed, scruffy, cheap content.
Where can I see the advert? Thanks x

Lechat

VIP Member
I saw her with her boyfriend last week in Toronto. She literally looks nothing special at all in real life, and has a really weird looking mouth. Her boyfriend looked a lot taller in real life than what comes across in her videos.
Interesting! How orange was she in real life?!

Ohmydays

VIP Member
This really isn't the career for her, she doesn't really fit into any category - Fashion? Personally don't think her taste in fashion is great at all or anything to look up to, lifestyle? She's boring and whiny, beauty? her awful fake tan and make up skills say it all, no thanks! She's incredibly fake and dishonest so there's no way I'd believe anything she says anyway. I'd get out asap if I was her and go down a different career route
There’s loads of influencers out there with the same credentials as her and the whole lot of em make a living out of living a lie !! Shameful really

barryjones

VIP Member
So she posts on her Emshellyshel account tagging her bf. then replies from her usual account tagging him again. WTF

View attachment 74341
This is seriously unhinged behaviour.
I agree with other people saying why doesn't she live in Leeds. If she has enough money to buy in London she could have a relatively large house in Leeds, thought she'd have loved that, an opportunity to boast.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
This really isn't the career for her, she doesn't really fit into any category - Fashion? Personally don't think her taste in fashion is great at all or anything to look up to, lifestyle? She's boring and whiny, beauty? her awful fake tan and make up skills say it all, no thanks! She's incredibly fake and dishonest so there's no way I'd believe anything she says anyway. I'd get out asap if I was her and go down a different career route

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha!!! Bunny boiler and orange wotsit is what I will always think of when I see or hear from her! 😂😂

You’re good Lechat for taking the time to explain to
dim Em, though I’m pretty sure it will be in one ear and out the next and she will still claim we are haters and bullies because we are unhappy with our lives.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
THIS!!!! I’m glad someone else has noted that. She’s always on there lecturing about reality stars not declaring but she’s actually been informally dealt with by the ASA. The bloody irony of it.

She jumps on any bandwagon going but the troll one is one of her favourites. I don’t understand why all these moaning influencers lack any sort of introspection. Think about why people don’t like you, there are lots of influencers out there but the ones that get the most criticism are the ones that only post paid for content, don’t declare gifted stuff or ad’s, live their whole life on freebies and are forever trying to affiliate link every single item. You don’t hear the likes of Desi Perkins, Negin etc getting on their high horses about trolling which by the way is just people calling out your shit. I don’t think any of them have actually had any threats, they just take people calling out their BS as bullying.

She’s really annoying. I don’t understand why brands use her at all as anything she’s associated with I ensure I avoid at all costs.
Even Zoella who gets WAY MORE flack on here doesn't talk about trolls as much as Em does. Em liked a quote saying:
https://twitter.com/amrezy

The only people that discredit influencers are those that tried it and didn’t succeed. Don’t throw stones now just cause you didn’t pop.

What a load of tripe. She thinks highly of herself. I would hardly say Em has "popped" but ok.

Someone that comes to mind that has "popped" is Victoria from InTheFrow who has done very well for herself. Em has become stagnant. She did a post about uni a few days ago which I swear is a recycled post from a few years back where she shared similar tips.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Oh wow, that as is a new low for her. Also there are better ways to get Fibre than a cereal.

It is clear now she is just taking any advert that she can get.

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha I’ll chip in a bit too.

just checked Ems stories compared to Emily Canhams since they are both in Spain. Emily marked hers as a press trip and Em hasn’t. Anyone know why they are there? Am thinking of reporting her because seems like it’s a free trip and she hasn’t declared it

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha yes she probably only did a couple of terms there and yet years later is still milking it for content! She’s gotten so dull now, she’s having to go back to find interesting stuff to talk about.

I wonder if she will say anything about inthefrow wedding this weekend too.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Her chin/jaw looks like she has a bit of mandibular prognathism which is why her face shape may look different to you...although it is quite common.

Anyone else remembers these staged pap shots in the daily mail? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4311728/Danielle-Peazer-shows-toned-stomach-Miami.html

Her bum looks as flat as a pancake (for all the squats she does) and so tacky with the tan lines. They said Em has "long and lean" legs which is hysterical as they look stumpy and thick like a rugby player's in the photos.

Then Em tweeted about it like she didn't know about the staged pap shots:
Em Sheldon
@emshelx

When your tan lines are all over the Daily Mail. Goodness
Oh dear! Why would she wear that swimsuit when she had those tan lines?!? It looks goddamn awful.

You would wear something like that on the first day before tan lines developed. However, what do you expect from an idiot like her. She probably just wanted to get her arse all over the internet though if it looked like that I would hide it. As you say for all the squats she does that arse is flat and saggy. You would expect a pert little booty instead it’s quite a horrific sight. That would be quite traumatising if you were on the beach! 😱

And those thighs are chunky. She needs to get a personal trainer to help her sort out her training as she’s just doing a lot of HIIT but it’s not helping her body shape.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
So now she has conversations with her mum via IG? Was there any need for her mum to comment on her latest AD? Has it got so bad that she needs to get family members to boost engagement for her?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Oh dear! Why would she wear that swimsuit when she had those tan lines?!? It looks goddamn awful.

You would wear something like that on the first day before tan lines developed. However, what do you expect from an idiot like her. She probably just wanted to get her arse all over the internet though if it looked like that I would hide it. As you say for all the squats she does that arse is flat and saggy. You would expect a pert little booty instead it’s quite a horrific sight. That would be quite traumatising if you were on the beach! 😱

And those thighs are chunky. She needs to get a personal trainer to help her sort out her training as she’s just doing a lot of HIIT but it’s not helping her body shape.
She has really muscley legs so I think that is the look she is going for. If you are into that then it is fine but I personally wouldn't want mine that muscley and thick as it looks a little manly. Does she ever lift weights? The most I see her do is jump squats and leg bridges.