Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone notice how Em comments on all influencers Instagram posts to try and get more engagement? Always sucking up to people

Reactions: 10

Am88

The planning permission for the glass square has been submitted btw

And is drawn as a 2 bed there as well :sneaky: with a communal hallway

Last edited:
  • Haha

Am88

You’re right, she’s definitely up to something! She blocked you for voting in a poll?! 😂 unbelievable! What was the poll?
It was a poll on whether she should film another tidy up/uncluttering video. I voted no... genuinely haven’t we seen this same concept 2-3 times over the course of her moving flat? How many different ways are there to rearrange a hoarder’s box room.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Matt asked for this. Matt asked for that. Matt wants this super expensive hob he won’t even chip in for. Bloodyhell I’d slap my bf if he was asking me for specific baked goods every morning 😂
me too! So utterly mortifying to simper to your boyfriends every command. What a door mat she is.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She spends all her time making out that she does so much for him...trips, surprises, baking etc but simultaneously makes him look like such a lazy useless prick. Its all a bit passive aggressive isn't it. She does all this stuff for him but he doesn't reciprocate so she emasculates him on all of her social media. Such an odd vibe. I hope they don't marry because its all a bit strange and toxic.

DimaSL23

I take back feeling sorry for her.
She is a fucking lunatic and watching this play out is hilarious. She is mad.
Shame on her for not blocking people's usernames. She is just tragic. Lol.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
In all seriousness, does anyone other than Middle Aged men drink Johnnie Walker? What is the point of this ongoing torturous campaign 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
I feel like the knotted earphones just sum Em up. Everything about her is always a mess or not much effort - the half decorated Christmas tree, purple shampoo on her hair dripping onto the floor/her clothes, spare bedroom full of boxes, etc.

Also who goes for a run with their hair down???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Regarding tipping, doesn't everyone do it? Isn't it just part of going out to dinner? Why does she act like it is some crazy act of kindness that is unique?! She is so juvenile. She sees it as a big thing because its the only fucking thing she ever pays for. And a tenner still makes her a cheapskate.

And her birthday month. We know that you celebrate it all month Em because you are a self obsessed attention seeking dickhead. The clue is in the name. BirthDAY.

Have David Lloyd stop giving her freebies because she's tagged them a few times lately saying how much she misses them.

• Heart

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Now you’re all making me feel like I’m missing out by not watching that orange dirtbags vlog. I’m going to bite the bullet just to see how much she’s fucked up decorating a tree.

Just watched the tree decorating portion, I’m pretty sure a 5 year old would have done a better job.
Also who really believes that she ordered 200 baubles 2 weeks ago that didn’t arrive. Stop with the lies Em, no one believes you would have paid for anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Extra

Her PT live sounds a bit like her last Quickbooks: Ask the Expert talk she did.

She doesn’t follow the script, obvious that she doesn’t have even a basic understanding of the topic she is being asked to speak on, talks about rubbish irrelevant stuff, inserts her own personal likes/dislike and what her family & Mat think or have ‘taught’ her, plugs as much Emshelx blogs, links and products as possible and is just all and all unprofessional.
Then does the same again.

The fact that she thinks to announce she tracks calories via smartwatch on a fitness live is ridiculous. A 5 year old could tell you they aren’t accurate.

Also Gravy & Gin. Wtf???? It’s like she is a parody account of an influencer.

Last edited:

koibeag

She also runs in the weirdest gear. Seen a couple where she is in thick padded jackets, very odd... So call me cynical but I have my doubts about her doing 5 milers etc.

Surely she’d be all over showing us a screenshot of her stats from Strava /Nike / Runkeeper.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’ll praise Marcus rashford on twitter for everything he does to combat child poverty whilst begging for free food on Instagram. She’s awful. She must be seething that she can’t keep up this “house” pretence anymore.

The price of the house has shocked me! She could get a huge house in the north!!
Just shows how stupid she is. Nobody with their head screwed on financially would take out such a huge mortgage on a ground floor flat completely overlooked by multiple properties on a street with a huge tower block on the end of it. Nothing wrong with tower blocks at all, I have friends that live in a high rise in the city, but it’s definitely not something Emma would like to admit because she complete fake snob who lives a fantasy life.