Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Another 100 followers lost since Friday. How long can she keep this up? Other influencers definitely pity follow her because she’s the type to message anyone that unfollows asking why.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I don’t follow many influencers.. could you give me a few examples of who’s pics she comments on so I can have a nose?
. Ahhh it will take me a while to actually find them but I will have a look. Because I see her name pop up EVERYWHERE ( I know her name purely from seeing it on peoples comments) but what made me comment on this thread was this latest one of Grace Beverley’s photo

Attachments

It winds me up so much. She's not even from Leeds - her mum's house is in a village east of Leeds, but then she'll post about Harrogate as if its 2 mins down the road when actually its quite a drive from there. I think in any city there will be houses with gardens, generally more on the outskirts but not necessarily. Whilst you could have flats in a rural village that have no private outdoor space.

London is actually much less dense than other major cities internationally, so private gardens are not as uncommon as Shelboy might think.
What’s the name of the village where she grew up? I’m from round there...intrigued

Lechat

VIP Member
Wow, interesting info!
I think its easy ish to find her mums house as it’s in that village and the garden is fairly obvious.

openbook1

VIP Member
Just online searching her mums details. Found her mysterious dad too.. He moved out of the family home in 2013 moved to anouther area of Leeds before moving to Wakefield..
Wow. The mysterious dad that she alludes to being abusive and always says she will talk about but never does.

I wonder if it does not show up on Google because I am not in the UK.

openbook1

VIP Member
Her jobs are so random aren’t they. She just gets them on those websites where brands say they are looking to work with influencers on certain products and you can apply to do them. In other words no one is reaching out to work with her. Why would a random gin brand get in touch with her otherwise for a dimly lid ad where the product is barely visible and her boyfriend is in slippers while she flails about and leg kicks next to him.
How do you know she gets them that way??

I still think it is weird she has her mother and brother listed as "company directors." https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09843728/officers

Her brother also has some companies. The "Heyudigital" one, do you think this is the company she does "social media consulting" for? Lol. It has "EmTalks" listed as a client. I am dying... lol. Just had a look at their "team" page and neither Adam (her brother) or Em are listed on it. Their website seems pretty shoddy.

Attachments

Last edited:

openbook1

VIP Member
She keeps tweeting and going on about other people travelling. There’s other stuff she’s liked and re tweeted too!
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

She has bad taste in men... he gives me the ick. Peter Andre, Justin Bieber, Matt... they all have some "teenage boy" look to them. Lol.

openbook1

VIP Member
Exactly it's not hard to find as soon as you know her mums name and the area you can find out loads. This is the thing with influences they share so much of their life's online it's dangerous..
Yes, there are some influencers who have posted about going away on vacation etc, then their address is online and they have got broken into.