Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She really is dim isn’t she.

She genuinely believes she has given up the most during this.

🔹She was literally out in every part of London all December.

🔹Her brother visited and they partied in London (& presumably stayed with her) for his birthday

🔹She has had people in her house (just look at her putting the snowflake ❄ (not a star ⭐ lol) on the Christmas tree with matt on her instagram video 12 Dec).

🔹She trotts 2 hours to get bread and back daily.

This is just the stuff we know about. There are people that have barely left their houses, not seen family in a year etc.

🔹She also travelled up to Leeds in the first March lockdown. The list goes on.

So 51min ago she corrects someone and insinuates that only a few are breaking the rules but the a mere 7min ago she is quote apparently “the only mug following the rules” 🤷‍♀️
Went to Bicester village a few weeks ago with Emily Canham knowing full well cases were on the rise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lechat

VIP Member
Working with a tight space but orders a wider bath 🙄
Sends builder to check with the neighbour, what’s that going to do? Was she hoping to take it through her neighbours flat or something? 🙄

Changing the bath for one that looks practically the same and having all this drama 🙄

Asking others to say how they dealt with getting stuff into a terrace? How will that help? I mean the answer is measure up first 🙄

Reactions: 12

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
On her stories today it just pains me to see her running with her headphones attached to her phone and all tangled up. There’s this amazing invention hun, wireless headphones? They’re pretty popular now and you can pick a pair up on Amazon for cheap 🥴
Fixed it for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LJ87

She moans on about people supporting local businesses in her stories but then she tags the post as ‘ad pr’

hypocrite

koibeag

Been watching this today...my take...

- Everything filmed in advance
- The flowers are probably from today and filmed in such a way that the angle is purposely so tight that you can't tell anything that is in the background.

Summary, she's at 'the office' so don't expect there to be any content other than affiliate links until well after Christmas.

I know you'll read this Em... so pop along to a London bakery tomorrow on the bread run and have a picture taken with a copy of tomorrow's paper 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

buzzy123

I know this seems harsh but she is in a much better position than a lot of people going into tier 4- she lives with her boyfriend who she has been with for many years (and surely would be happy to spend Christmas with) and she is in her late 20s. She makes out like she just left home when, in reality, she is 26 and doesn't need to be with her mum and brother 24/7. Obviously it's shit she can't go home to see her family but surely Matt is considered family and she realises she's lucky to be able to spend it with him rather than alone like a lot of people?

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
It genuinely creases me that the same person who wants minimal cali vibes has a whole room filled with gifted shit plus another entire room at her mums with about 300 gone off lipsticks and 5 pairs of hair straighteners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Honestly sometimes I think she must be a parody account because she is just such a total dick

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Sounds like someone in the family might be unwell but it's so hard to be sympathetic when she's being so dramatic. If you're not going to talk about it, stop indirectly talking about it
If someone in my family had just become seriously unwell and I was going through “living hell” there’s not a chance I’d be over Twitter and Instagram trying to earn £2 from a pair of Calvin Klein boxers.

Extra

Or just stop posting shit then people wouldn’t message you would they?!
In any other job (proper jobs) you get feedback on your performance and much of what is said isn’t all glitter and roses. Em cannot take any form of criticism no matter how it is worded. How can anyone know if they are doing a good job if they don’t get feedback. Furthermore branding people that give feedback as trolls and blocking them is NOT healthy behaviour. The rest of us in the real world don’t behave like that particularly in a job setting.

Lechat

VIP Member
I tuned for a minute and she was saying how she loves her smartwatch for tracking her calories. And the PT immediately responded "yeah they're not really accurate though" 😂 moron.
You’ve pretty much summed up the whole thing! Shel boy saying something stupid and the PT having to correct her idiotic statement.

Re Miami, it’s the way she says ‘can we talk about the fact’ as though seeing one anecdotal thing on Instagram makes it fact. Again, she can’t apply some critical thinking. bars may be open in Miami but things must be far from normal given the infection rate in the states which must be resulting in excess deaths. A bit of wider reading would tell Em Sheldon this, but of course she treats insta like fact. I mean does she ever read the news??

Her PT live sounds a bit like her last Quickbooks: Ask the Expert talk she did.

She doesn’t follow the script, obvious that she doesn’t have even a basic understanding of the topic she is being asked to speak on, talks about rubbish irrelevant stuff, inserts her own personal likes/dislike and what her family & Mat think or have ‘taught’ her, plugs as much Emshelx blogs, links and products as possible and is just all and all unprofessional.
Then does the same again.

The fact that she thinks to announce she tracks calories via smartwatch on a fitness live is ridiculous. A 5 year old could tell you they aren’t accurate.
You are spot on it was exactly like this. And she spent most of the live clearly looking at herself on her phone as she wasn’t looking into the camera.

Lechat

VIP Member
Everyone else is in the same boat though. Like even if you were in a lower tier, many people are not going to risk seeing their vulnerable or elderly relatives. I totally get it’s shit and I’m sure we’ve all had a moan but it really grates on me that she is so hard done by when she literally had a massage in her flat the other day! And dinners out for her brothers birthday! She reckons she turned down trips abroad but that was her choice to do so, now she’s blaming everyone else?!! It’s just laughable. Own your own risk and responsibilities. that’s all anyone can do in this difficult situation

• Heart

Extra

She chose her flat based on how it would look for the gram, her South Ken bread runs etc are so so pathetic. Imagine waking up everyday having to leg it 50min down the road to get to a Chelsea or South Ken bakery all so you can play out a faux life on the gram 😬😳.

That would surely put a huge strain on your relationship.
Em: lets go for a coffee and bread run
Walks for 5mins
Matthew: ok sure, this place looks ok. Sells bread and coffee
Em: *checks current location on google for the borough* no can’t go here we aren’t in south ken yet!

Day after day after day.
How exhausting 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
shes got a YouTube video about chanel espadrilles. I mean it’s winter in the U.K, no one is going on holiday any time soon. No one needs a review of a summer shoe. Like reviewing boots would be more useful. She just always get it’s wrong!

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
She is a cheeky bitch. I bet her neighbours can't stand her.

Also check out this tweet. No, Em, it isn't "crazy." People are trying to support businesses (local or chain) in a pandemic, you absolute dolt. I guess she doesn't really get the concept though as she pays for nothing.

"everyone wants takeout in bed" just because you're a slob Em, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
The fact that she takes pictures of herself when she’s crying tells you everything you need to know about what kind of person she is. Who the fuck gets upset by something and thinks that it’s a photo opportunity. That is some fucked up behaviour.

Reactions: 10