Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except Strawtop cottage is not in the cotswolds!! Even Josie admitted it when called out on tik tok (screen shots in her threads).

what is it with influencers and LYING? Should be reported to trading standards for misleading where this dumb cottage is

CDCB16FE-3CA7-45A5-B6E8-986486512373.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s clearly advertising it, exact same type of posting as for these other hotels, is it meant to be a friends house she’s staying at or is this an undisclosed ad?

Reactions: 2
Feels like an undisclosed ad to me! She’s tagging it rather than just saying ‘staying at a friends house’ so the purpose of tagging would seem to be to drum up business for it.
Love that she told MPs last year how compliant she is with the rules yet look she is advertising her friends business with no clear marker that it’s an ad

Reactions: 6
Here is the screenshot for everyone
I was gonna say Adderbury is NOT the Cotswolds, in fact no where near 😂😂😂 laughable. Why do they say it as if it’s a selling point? It’s just an area in the uk, small one at that, there’s nothing special about it, makes me laugh it’s been so glamourised (talking from someone who grew up in Cirencester haha) but what isn’t DrEaMy or the BeSt PlAcE iN tHe WoRlD according to Em Shel… it’s like her vocabulary doesn’t extend further than those words lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Cotswolds are stunning but influencers just have the same content on repeat - according to them the Cotswolds = an overpriced farm shop, overpriced (gifted) restaurants and bloody grazing boards. How about show us what the Cotswolds is actually about - stunning scenery, amazing walks, beautiful villages and great local pubs, rather than visiting the same places over and over and sitting around in a hot tub?

And that is exactly Em’s (and a lot of influencers) problem - they’re all just doing the same stuff on repeat. Step 1, move to London, step 2, visit Cotswolds, Paris and Disney multiple times a year, and if you’re feeling *+*+*really adventurous*+*+* maybe Bali. It’s boring because they’re ALL doing the same thing, over and over again, and not many of them doing it particularly well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
UK based white influencers all promote the same tit these days. London, trips to cotswolds, soho house, dyson products, etc.
Paris and Italy seems the place to go this year along with Disney places.
Every single one of them have home accounts to beg for tit.
And it’s true that what they cover whenever they go is boring bullshit. Not one original thought between them all. No wonder GenZ migrated to tik tok and a new set of creators over there because insta is so basic these days.

i saw Shel boy had her pod painted. Looks full of junk. Where’s the room for the log burner and all the other tit she wanted in there? Basically it’s a desk and squat rack store 😂 must have cost her £20k plus as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
LOL the pod. Remember the inspo pictures she would post with the white sofas and log burners!!! I wonder if her whole house reno is as disappointing to her as it is to everyone that watched her do it! Place is just a bleeping grotty shambles isn't it.

Lots of undisclosed advertising for Josie's rental this weekend. Naughty Shelboy!

Reactions: 10
I remember when she was planning out the space using randomly sized merged cells on MS Excel and all her fav things for the pod were nice and big, and everything Matt wanted was made tiny 🤣 absolutely no room for all of that stuff. Why doesn’t she measure properly?! She’s been caught out with this so many times, the fake critical doors, the sofa…. Ffs

🤣🤣🤣 yes this diagram! No measurements at all. Just pretending she could fit everything in that she wanted. She’s fucked up on measuring stuff multiple times and never learns

the inspo is a million miles from the reality 🤣 and she admitted back then it would cost between 15-30k 😳 that’s a lot of money. Especially when she could have made lodger join a gym and rent his own office space. What a mug

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL the pod. Remember the inspo pictures she would post with the white sofas and log burners!!! I wonder if her whole house reno is as disappointing to her as it is to everyone that watched her do it! Place is just a bleeping grotty shambles isn't it.

Lots of undisclosed advertising for Josie's rental this weekend. Naughty Shelboy!
You best take some screenshots and get on to the asa asap!

Reactions: 3
Omg she has managed to convince the mattress company for a new mattress for the bed that she hasn’t even bleeping successfully begged yet! Who the hell makes these decisions at Emma mattress?! She’s advertising a box. A bleeping box 😳😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s crazy. She’s begged for a king size mattress with nowhere to put it? how is that influencing anyone. She must be desperate for the coin as she can’t wait to get a bed before advertising a mattress? Can’t wait to see this king sized bed in that tiny bedroom 😂🧐

didnt she get the last one delivered when she said at Josies London flat? And even unpacked it? She’s an absolute loon.

also what’s that ring advert about? I literally had no idea what she was on about something like ring door bells bring communities together? Lol by spying on your neighbours. Has she ever been to Hackney? I thought she labelled anywhere that wasn’t central or west London as dangerous???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s crazy. She’s begged for a king size mattress with nowhere to put it? how is that influencing anyone. She must be desperate for the coin as she can’t wait to get a bed before advertising a mattress? Can’t wait to see this king sized bed in that tiny bedroom 😂🧐

didnt she get the last one delivered when she said at Josies London flat? And even unpacked it? She’s an absolute loon.

also what’s that ring advert about? I literally had no idea what she was on about something like ring door bells bring communities together? Lol by spying on your neighbours. Has she ever been to Hackney? I thought she labelled anywhere that wasn’t central or west London as dangerous???
If I worked for Ring I’d be wanting my money back for that #AD!!! Seriously, all she did was take a 10 second clip from an old live?!! I mean really?!

And I see she paid for a builder to come in and confirm the ants- I told her that for free on here a few days ago!

Did anyone else see her ring doorbell thing about getting broken in to….?! That slipped quite under the radar, she would usually be banging on about stuff like that.

Did anyone else see her ring doorbell thing about getting broken in to….?! That slipped quite under the radar, she would usually be banging on about stuff like that.
Isn’t this when Emily and James were there and left her front door open? I guess she wouldn’t bang on about that publicly, especially if she was to insurance claim. Probably slipped up saying what she did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.