Elzani

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that their breakup was pretty serious I hope they genuinely want to work it out and it's not just Elzani's addictive tendencies...

I thought they meshed really well in her Ben vlogs..he is almost a male Elzani

Reactions: 3
This seems so dangerous. Yes she has lived experience but does she actually have the right qualifications to be “coaching” people on something so serious? Would she have the right insurance in place if it went wrong?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This seems so dangerous. Yes she has lived experience but does she actually have the right qualifications to be “coaching” people on something so serious? Would she have the right insurance in place if it went wrong?
I can't even describe to you how angry seeing this made me feel.

Reactions: 2

Oh God. She was a blubbering mess of an Anorexic patient before she healed and got stronger. She would've rather died than to eat, what stage of recovery is she talking about? The last thing I would want to hear is, 'yes girl, I wanted to die at this point too, but you'll pull through". If she wants to be a coach she needs to get certified as a nutrition counsellor for recovering anorexics or go through a proper therapy programme, this ain't no casual business coaching type of service.

Reactions: 2