Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF, I watched that video and it was 99pc Eltoria's content. I'm not surprised that it was removed.

i believe Petty Paige has picked it up an is doing a video (today?) ............ twas on the old twitter (PP warning E she was a coming for her)

YouTube take all videos issued a copyright claim until they get a proper chance tol look at it. People need to dispute the claim as they are using parts of videos under fair use. If lots of people then win eltoria could be in hot water with YouTube

so it's because they showed bits of her videos in their videos so she copyrighted them? if someone made a review of her box but not include ANY of her clips then she'll have no say?

Reactions: 1
The bits they've used are ok under the fsir use policy. People need to dispute the claim. The only way you aren't allowed to use someones video is if you upload it complete without any editing then you can legitimately copy right claim. With her supposedly having a law degree she's pretty thick because she could get into hot water with youtube if people fought the strikes! Also she should be using her actual name on the claims not eltoria.
This link has fair use info.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6396261?hl=en-GB

Reactions: 2
Karina Kaboom did a video but she got a couple of things wrong in her analysis. It'll be difficult for someone who hasn't watched all the videos to catch up now, since so many have disappeared.

Petty Paige's video is up. She has reported her to Action Fraud on the advise of Trading Standards and to J*, who confirmed that he has not authorised the use of the blood sugar pallet. Oh dear.

Eltoria's put up a video of her unboxing a Birchbox advent calendar. She's casting a bit of shade at Soon to be Wilson with the highlighter pencil comment - flat tip is better for sculpting.

Comments seem to be screened as most of them are pretty positive.

I hope soon to be Wilson does a video back, eltoria is obviously very pissed off with her and can't help but make catty remarks.

Lots of dislikes on the new video, her subs aren't going quickly and she's stoped saying smugly that she's almost at 150k lol

Wonder if she's still going to restock ??
I left a comment on one of her recent unboxings ( as in after the sh*t hit the fan unboxings) asking was she going to restock her own advent calendars with what she was unboxing. It got a bit o' attention before it was deleted. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
GD Films has released a short video on this tonight but it doesn't really add much. I think lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon for views - there's been quite a few poorly made reaction videos and commentaries.

I've also left a comment on her Birchbox unboxing (latest) one asking if she's going to be restocking her own advent calendar because I've just bought a Birchbox one and I don't want duplicate items.

Reactions: 6

Biggest eltoria response so far, I don't think she's going to get away with just that one weak response.

How has she won a vlog award? For opening advent calendars?

Reactions: 3
I hope someone takes her to trading standards over the refusal to issue refunds. I totally would if I had bought one.

That soon to be girl had such awful products - stuff from China in Chinese, used brushes, a used pencil with the end chopped off, a shampoo for blonde hair!
Her box was disgusting. Completely unhygenic. It even had Eltoria's red nail polish from her fingers on the brush plastic, which she didn't bother to close back up the packaging after she showed in on her youtube. It's the brush where Eltoria did the 'bristle test' she opened it and yanked them out with her fingers. Then resold it and sent it to the 'soon to be' youtuber as if it were new and untouched!! The nerve of her :eek:

It shows that Eltoria thinks everyone is as stupid as she is. She thought nobody would notice!! I mean.. how stupid do you have to be to try to scam in that way? :unsure: The video's are / were all out there lol

Deleting video's doesn't help her case, it only makes it worse. The video proof is already out there, youtubers already have their evidence. She cannot hide it or hush it up.

She's a scammer, and an illegal one at that. She has zero regard for her followers / fans. That much is very clear.

Reactions: 3
I've also left a comment on her Birchbox unboxing (latest) one asking if she's going to be restocking her own advent calendar because I've just bought a Birchbox one and I don't want duplicate items.
Haha you're a genius :cool: :D

I was subbed to Eltoria ages ago, a good year or more and I unsubbed her after one week as she left me cold. I like these stupid novelty ott calendars, not enough to buy one (got scammed by yankee's calendar, never again!) so I like to see what is inside, but she seemed like a witch to me I was getting really off vibes, so yeah I'm not surprised this has happened tbh. And I'm proud of myself it took me 1 week to figure that out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she can get away with claiming 3 of the items were a "gift" as if they were extra.

If she's selling a 12 day advent calendar surely it should be that 12 items are the product, not 9 items are the product and 3 are a "gift"?

I would understand her claiming that if it was a 12 day advent calendar with 15 items but it's not

Reactions: 10
She says that eltoria is a buisness.... i guess all of us run buisnesses then if hers is a buisness... hun ya sell merch and make videos hahaha

I don't understand how she can get away with claiming 3 of the items were a "gift" as if they were extra.

If she's selling a 12 day advent calendar surely it should be that 12 items are the product, not 9 items are the product and 3 are a "gift"?

I would understand her claiming that if it was a 12 day advent calendar with 15 items but it's not
Weirdly, she included a free face mask (a Disney one) so there were thirteen items but only twelve were wrapped. So she did put in a free gift which was clearly a free gift, making her claim that the four mystery items were gifts even less believable.

Reactions: 4