Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like these people aren't even human anymore. They're like those gross things in Harry Potter where a body is taken over by evil and pretends to be nice while stabbing you in the back! :ROFLMAO:

Aha

I wouldn't trust a word any of em say. No authenticity, just give me your money and now!! lol

Reactions: 3
She’s not stupid it’s all a front. She has a degree and a masters. Her whole YouTube and blog persona is a character and she apparently earns quite a lot of money doing so! :eek:

I was shocked to hear she has a law degree!

Her response video is out and it's dreadful. Says the core items were £58 and the extra 3 items were gifts to her fans! No way are those nasty earings or popsocket worth that. She claims to have not made any money and the calendar wasn't about making money, yeah right! That popsocket and earings I doubt cost more than 20p to make. I don't beleive her for a second this was just a fun thing she wanted to do for her fans.

PSX_20181020_183224.jpg

I've been watching Eltoria's unboxings since last year and I watched her original advent calendar video at the beginning of September. The video (which was removed a few weeks ago) showed her unboxing one of her own calendars. At no point were the four mystery items referred to as "gifts" and she included the cost of them in the running total of what that particular box was worth. At the time, myself and a few others commented that the mystery gifts looked familiar - especially the Body Shop Morenga shower gel (which she'd received in the largest Body Shop calendar, only a few days before). Our comments were deleted. Some comments were made by other subscribers remarking on the value for money and Joe, Eltoria's partner, stepped in and started posting nasty comments. Everyone who expressed an opinion not aligned with theirs was called a hater.

The boxes sold out within a few hours and they were shipped in mid-September. The first unboxing I saw was Willow's (who Eltoria recently collaborated with on two videos) and the items seemed very familiar. Willow was very happy with her box, which was okay but nothing special IMHO. I watched Bandy's Jukebox and they were ecstatic but their mystery items were pretty rubbish and included a Glossybox exclusive make-up bag. Soon to be Wilson then did an honest unboxing. Her advent calendar was definitely the worst I'd seen: an open make-up brush with some sort of red stuff on it, a facial scrub that was part of a set (and said specifically "only to be used in conjunction with X product", which, of course, wasn't included). Although I felt that Soon to be Wilson had a right to be upset, she was attacked by commenters. One in particular (calling himself Johnny Blaze) was pretty nasty to her and anyone agreeing with her. It was suspected that he was Joe, in disguise.

After seeing Soon to be Wilson's review, Lucy Purtface contacted Eltoria and asked for a box. They were supposed to be sold out, remember. Anyway, Lucy stated that she got the box by going to Eltoria's website (later Soon to be Wilson confirmed that Lucy had approached Eltoria directly and asked for a box). Anyway, Lucy received a fantastic advent calendar, including the Blood Sugar pallette (albeit without the plastic cover and with fingerprints on the mirror). The positive review was taken down a short while ago, Lucy stated that it was because she was moving house (lol, wut).

Since then, there have been a few other unboxings, some of which are still available on YouTube and some that have since been deleted. The ones that remain seem pretty positive. One that featured a opened/used highlighter has been taken down.

Eltoria is not issuing refunds, stating that her calendars are handmade and personalised to get around distance selling regulations. The personalisation seems to amount to a handwritten card (addressed to "Hey!"/"Hey Love!"/"Love!"/"Hey lovely!") and the selection of mystery items.

In her "How it was made" video, she skirts around the issue of the mystery products, saying that these don't factor into the cost of the calendar and were intended to be bonus items (although, in the original video, she includes them in the RRP calculation and, in the comments of that video, kept stating that calendars would have a value of between £90 and £120). Just Nicole UK and Soon to be Wilson have videos up showing comparisons between items Eltoria has unboxed on camera and those sent to her subscribers.

It's such a joke not issuing refunds, she's shown in the video that the boxes were made up way in advance so they weren't customised. The little notes weren't custom at all.

I posted on eltorias video to get people over here and she deleted it after a few mins. Her reply didn't really address any of the concerns. She totally refitted products as many were opened and without a seal.

Reactions: 2
Eltoria is downright lying saying she bought products for the calendar and didn't make any money from it!

She sold 200 so that's £10'000. Her candles, earings and pop sockets wouldn't have cost much and shes quoting retail prices for the other ones.

That was such a non apology video and tried to make it out like the soon to be girl was complaining over nothing.

I can't stand it when YouTubers do the please watch until the end, and it's still a crappy response.

She wanted to make a fast buck and resell loads of stuff she had, just own it eltoria and stop lying!

Reactions: 4
Eltoria is deleting lots of videos that show unboxing products that she sold on. She's using her law degree to pretend that the extra products given are gifts as legally she isn't allowed to sell them on. She might be fine legally but she's shown herself to be a scammer.as all the products have shelf lives and some she opened last year they could have been way past their best. It's time she actually addressed it and was honest.

There are so many things wrong with Eltoria and the advent calendar. The video that went up yesterday should have been a sincere apology. I urge you all to look at the videos by Just Nicole UK, b00dth1rsty and soon to be Wilson, all of which have proof of the scam.

She is saying she has done nothing wrong, and the items were either from collaborations or purchased herself. There is proof on her unboxing videos that she opened these items in unboxing videos and in some cases used them, and didn't like some of them. Why on earth would you buy another item the same as the one you said you didn't like, and put it in your customer's calendar? Why would you promote items you don't like? How did she even buy the makeup bag in the bandy's jukebox video if it was a birchbox VIP item that you cannot buy?

She has now deleted/ made private 13 videos which are all unboxing videos with proof of her opening these items. They are also proof that she used PR and She's in trouble with the companies for selling on.

She can't even make up her mind if there were 125 calendars or 200.

Now she has set her comments to 'hold all comments for approval' and the fact there haven't been any approved in the last 13 hours says it all.

She wants everyone to wait until December to open their calendars . What a coincidence that that is when their consumer protection will run out!

This woman has robbed Christmas. I saw someone else call her Scamtoria Grinch and never was a truer name given.

in this video at 5:40 which is Eltoria giving advice about how to be an influencer she says "nothing is below" her. Says it all.

Last edited:
I think her giveaways are all cons, the latest one is wen she gets 150k subs but that could be ages away now so many are unsubbing!

Apart from the calendar how does she even make much money? She gets tiny views apart from for the advent unboxings at one time of the year then next to nothing until next year.

Reactions: 1
She's always shirting around the answer on her new video, she responds to questions like 'can you catagorically deny using advent calendars...etc' and responds with such a vague non answer like, I either have permission to use them or I bought them myself...this doesn't answer the question ? She bought the advent calendars so technically paid for them.
Plus this gift thing (which is bullshit) means your literally paying bang on for what you get, not saving any money (by the time you've added postage) and are just getting a couple of crappy gifts for free. Nothing like the bargain you were getting that she claimed in her first video

Reactions: 5
I think her giveaways are all cons, the latest one is wen she gets 150k subs but that could be ages away now so many are unsubbing!

Apart from the calendar how does she even make much money? She gets tiny views apart from for the advent unboxings at one time of the year then next to nothing until next year.
Sponsorships and undisclosed sponsorships

She's always shirting around the answer on her new video, she responds to questions like 'can you catagorically deny using advent calendars...etc' and responds with such a vague non answer like, I either have permission to use them or I bought them myself...this doesn't answer the question ? She bought the advent calendars so technically paid for them.
Plus this gift thing (which is bullshit) means your literally paying bang on for what you get, not saving any money (by the time you've added postage) and are just getting a couple of crappy gifts for free. Nothing like the bargain you were getting that she claimed in her first video
Totally agree. When you factor in the fact that she applied in inflated RRP on her own items it's even worse. And how is she promoting the local businesses who made the items when she hasn't said who they are ?

Reactions: 5

She's just good at hookwinking brands to make them think she's big and infuencial. Her blog has never had more than a few hundred visitors a month from the stats - so piss all. But it looks professional so brands might be convinced she's a big player. Then it's easy to get hundreds or even thousands for a post. She doesn't live in London and has her bf so the outgoings aren't really that much.

The video where she turned up at "fans" houses to give them prizes is hillarious!

Is the original advent calendar video uploaded somewhere?

Just been catching up with all the comments on all the related videos.

There are a few new things:

1) she seems to have made 13 videos private - these videos show her unboxing products that were then used in calendars. I think they are PR and beauty box unboxings.

2) someone pointed out that, as she didn't buy in bulk, the mystery gifts would have cost her between £40 and £60 per box, giving her a net loss of almost £10k.

3) she paid her fiance and friend to take time off work to wrap her advent calendar! This makes absolutely no sense and she claims that's one of the reasons she didn't make much money from the venture (oh, that and the expense of customised Eltoria stickers!).

4) she said she/her team wrapped 2400 items for 200 calendars. The earrings, bath melts and pop sockets all came in clear cellophane (as do most cheap things from China) - all she did was pop one of her really expensive Eltoria stickers on them. So technically, she wrapped 1800 items (the free Disney face mask was unwrapped too).

5) The bath melts are from Prezzybox and, although handmade, you can see how simple they are to make in Bandy's Jukebox's new video (where they meet Eltoria). Given the £3.50 price tag for the bath melts, I am not impressed. Jeez, I though Lush was overpriced...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I like how she moaned about how much effort it was to wrap them all but that she wanted to as "wanted her first collection to be personal". Whatever! That was her only choice being such a small fish and I bet she would have loved to have a manufacturer do all the work for her.

I hope someone takes her to trading standards over the refusal to issue refunds. I totally would if I had bought one.

That soon to be girl had such awful products - stuff from China in Chinese, used brushes, a used pencil with the end chopped off, a shampoo for blonde hair!

That soon to be girl had such awful products - stuff from China in Chinese, used brushes, a used pencil with the end chopped off, a shampoo for blonde hair!
Those pencils do come with the end like that so it probably wasn't used/swatched. However, it does usually come in a sealed box. You can see Eltoria opening and damaging the box on camera so that's probably why it came unboxed!

Those pencils do come with the end like that so it probably wasn't used/swatched. However, it does usually come in a sealed box. You can see Eltoria opening and damaging the box on camera so that's probably why it came unboxed!
Ah thanks, she could have at least opened the boxes carefully if she was going to sell it on!

Eltoria said in her last video she is looking for YouTubers of any size to collab with. She's desperate for small people to release a nice video about her and dangling a collab carrot. So transparent.

She's disabled all comments and reactions in her last few videos. Really showing her guilt. She had liked some comments that were people "I think it's fine she regifted products" although a gift isn't usually 49+6 postage!

Her new video is sponsored but doesn't say it in the title or thumbnail, that's illegal. I'll reporting to ASA please others do the same

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Reactions: 2
I guess she didn't notice all the major mistakes zoella made and is following suit, inc the crappy response video justifying and lying some more when she was blatantly caught out lying to scam fans.

Charging people through the nose for unhygienic items is vile. I saw her poke and prod and test all that crap she passed on for top dollar. Minging.

Eltoria is now taking down videos that feature her

She got what she deserved, wanted to be zoella so now has it all including a zoella backlash for scams!