Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she deserved her own thread.

Lots complaining that the eltoria advent calendars they bought are just items she's opened up on screen, used a bit of then sold unsealed in her advent calendar. Eltoria say she donates products she unboxes to charity. She's refusing to issue refunds and claiming each advent calendar is individually personalized so she doesn't have to follow distance selling regulations.

Reactions: 1
She totally just wants to be zoella - she would have sold the zoella calendar for £100 if she could under her own name!

I've never like Eltoria, she's utterly insincere.

Honestly though, anyone who buys merch or calendars from someone on youtube deserves everything they get.

Overpriced tat.

Reactions: 6
Amazing the stuff some people do, £49/box.
She did conveniently when she did the unboxing of her own advent calendar have a jeffree star blood sugar pallet worth about 40 for one of the days.

Someone has tracked all her unboxings to the items people got, even items she said she didn't like.

Everyone received eltoria signature earings and they look like an old mop. Looks like something she imported thousands in for 10p each from China. Unbranded in plastic film.
Screenshot_20181017-092028.jpg

Also they got a pop socket, everyone knows they cost pennies to make.

She pretends that she sources her items from local artisans to support her community, they all come from China.

Reactions: 4
this Zoe/Eltoria clone just popped up on my suggested vids. Who wants to take bets next year it will be her selling a crappy advent calendar for £50?

Reactions: 9
before Youtube, corporations are the evil ones.. now it's literally individuals scamming. From that corny book to this.

where can I go to read people complaining about her calendar? is it in one of her videos?

Reactions: 3
No Eltoria deleted her video on the calendar!

Read the comments in this one

this Zoe/Eltoria clone just popped up on my suggested vids. Who wants to take bets next year it will be her selling a crappy advent calendar for £50?
That eltoria zoella clone just released an eltoria collab, so all that sucking up worked. She's wearing some fake eye contacts I think, really isn't working for her

Reactions: 6
I just came to post that video lmfao

It's like attack of the Zoella zombies, run! They don't want brains they want our $$ :eek::LOL:

OMG WHO cut their hair!! :ROFLMAO: Their hairdresser hates them. I would cry if my hair was cut like Eltoria's especially! wtf.

I know it's really mean but whenever I see these two especially together all I can think of is nosejobs :/

No Eltoria deleted her video on the calendar!

Read the comments in this one
This is actually a brilliant video, and Jack Mate should take it global! That is absolutely shocking evidence of a massive scam by Eltoria to scoop an easy 10k from her fans and ditch a load of shite she didn't want and got free. Which is illegal.

Reactions: 2
I don't think jack will care, eltoria isn't known at all.

I find eltoria way more annoying than zoella for some reason, the way she talks and acts is just terrible.

Im glad theres a thread on her... this girl is so boring. She wants to be a top youtuber so bad. I found her channel last year when she started reviewing advent calenders... when she reviewed the zoella one she was so up zoes arse pretending asif she loved the calender hahahah

Reactions: 5
I don't think jack will care, eltoria isn't known at all.

I find eltoria way more annoying than zoella for some reason, the way she talks and acts is just terrible.
He has talked about her on his twitter in the past, and he got his zoella video from watching her unboxing originally. He called her a wannabe zoella lol But yeah I guess he might not do a video on her purely as she's an unknown. He doesn't like her though so that might tempt him!! :ROFLMAO: She certainly has some juicy stuff to unearth.

WOW the both of them are like clones of Zeella. Clone #1 talking to clone #2

Everyday there's seems to be a new eltoria exposed video, I think she's getting more made over her advent calendar than zoella did!

The other clone did an unboxing and got a packet curry sauce, she said "I'm going to save that for when I have guests to impress" hahaha is that a zoella tip?

Eltoria starts off a video "I really want to know how much each door of this £6 calendar with 24 doors is worth"

She has to use her phone to work it out, then is amazed that it's 25p. This is the failing education system.

I'm dyslexic and my grammar is awful, but this is basic maths.

Reactions: 3