Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg have you seen @mikemikeemike‘s tiktok with the bin bag I’ve just wee’d a bit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she actually giving out her address? Is she that stupid 🙈 she has her grandkid sometimes in that house! She could have total weirdos turning up

Taking advantage of people with special needs is the most disgusting thing ever it makes me sick 🤮
Me too. My daughter has complex special needs and the thought of her being mocked or taken advantage of online is my worst nightmare. But its also sadly inevitable. I don't allow her to have social media but she's already 13 and I can't keep her off everything forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone, 👋🏻 I don’t really post but I’ve been thinking, old breadflaps keeps going on about 3 weeks till she can be back on her other accounts.
what if the police have told her this is when she can have her oldphone back? The new phone is logged into the current account she’s using and that’s when she can get back on to the others?

was just a thought, that crossed my mind 🧐🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too. My daughter has complex special needs and the thought of her being mocked or taken advantage of online is my worst nightmare. But its also sadly inevitable. I don't allow her to have social media but she's already 13 and I can't keep her off everything forever.
People that target vulnerable people are the lowest form of human. I have a brother with the mental age of a 6 year old (he’s 38) and the thought of anyone taking advantage of him has me raging. He is so kind and lovely.

Reactions: 8
I used to work with young adults with learning difficulties and had to report family members and neighbours for taking advantage of some of the people I helped with day to day care, I almost lost my job because of one family member as I caught them taking money it just infuriates me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s been an enlightening day with us tattlers .
We’ve discovered so much about each other and some of the challenges we face personally or in our families and yet none of us have turned into vitriolic foul mouthed prejudiced and spiteful POS like Flappy Bird and I think that a big high 5 🤚for us as decent human ‘beans’

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s been an enlightening day with us tattlers .
We’ve discovered so much about each other and some of the challenges we face personally or in our families and yet none of us have turned into vitriolic foul mouthed prejudiced and spiteful POS like Flappy Bird and I think that a big high 5 🤚for us as decent human ‘beans’
I know I said I was going but just wanted to say thank you for letting me spill my guts to you in messages 😂 I feel better with having shared what I said with another person in the know! Sorry for being soppy and derailing! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.