Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I hope Simon (Victim of BF) isn’t going to try and ‘out’ LouBoShouldBeBanned (Champion of BF) as Roni Bloody Ancona - she’d wet herself with excitement if he did!
He’s not a victim. I don’t want to say much more than that because...personal reasons. But he’s not a victim.

Reactions: 3
Alright FTB’s has anything major happened today ? Can anyone do me a quick recap if so I haven’t got the mental capacity to go through the 20 odd pages today 🤣🤣

Kerrielouise foaming at the mouth because even with her Esla appreciation society posts this other bird has come in and bagged herself BF’s WhatsApp and a gift for having her back 😂😂
[/QUO
That's her Welsh friend/ follower / stalker / admirer 😳 who's always got her back 😂

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh man I can’t look at the new name vipelsa it just looks like vipers apt I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can even look at bfs posts anymore, the get along gang aka her followers aka her friends that call her queen get on my pip 😂😂 but just remember guys I'm jealoussss 😎
When they call her their idol that gets on my goat ...they need sectioning too bless them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Have you seen Simon on TT he's implying he's got information about who loubo is but it's waiting until it's 💯 verified before he outs it 😳
This intrigues me as wasn’t Simon targeted after all his work to raise awareness then Lobo took aim? I always thought she was off spitting image

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her duet with Kerrielouises shows her ankles seem to be free from tags.
but love how every time we discuss something in here she puts a vid up to almost dispel the suspicions lol 😂 🐍🐍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Jinxyroo
Alex is well into day 3 of the trackie it’s like the bf pjs saga all over again. Chezza is talking in riddles for attention as per. Rosie and chez went live (I missed it) bf is spamming her feed with recycled material, the cid have her phone since her mh break and she’s now falling further into outing that she’s getting sent down in 3 weeks. Other than that I’m bf coz suzie from the block saw my profile pic 😂 it’s been a delightful day.
In other news williamsfitness is going for loubobulshiit.. the drama continues...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BF was seen in Birkenhead on Sunday.. 😂😂 Whoever commented saying BFs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I deleted my last post because a certain someone went quiet just after I posted it, if you read it in the 2 mins it was up lucky you 😂 back to Elsa...

I’m just going to send out some Chelsey love because she’s not been mentioned much today 💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I deleted my last post because a certain someone went quiet just after I posted it, if you read it in the 2 mins it was up lucky you 😂 back to Elsa...
I missed it! And I have no clue what you are referring to so I sit here eternally perplexed at this unsolvable riddle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.